NBA League Pass

Keijo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Keijo
Hi! Have anyone had NBA League Pass? I'm wondering how good does it run with this countries Internet. In Estonia I'm used to good and fast Internet but here... So, any experience with League Pass guys?

I have no trouble running it on phone, iPad, computer and tv. I have Telstra adsl2 and live a fair distance away from the exchange so max speed is normally around 8k

You can run it at full HD with about a 6mb connection. But if you do happen to have trouble streaming it you can change the quality. But in my experience i have had trouble running it on my apple tv and xbox (i have a shit internet connection).

I have the Optus 2$ per day deal. Will see with a trial week next season how it runs.

Ok here, but they do have streaming problems from their end at times which is **** frustrating. Had many a good game go down in the last 3 minutes, which makes me really angry given the money you pay. Lets hope we don't have this problem in the finals.

I dare not get League Pass. I would never leave my computer screen again, at least between the months of November and July anyways.

That's a risk worth taking. ;) I'm planning to watch most of the games later, when they are over. Still bad streaming then?

That's a risk worth taking. ;) I'm planning to watch most of the games later, when they are over. Still bad streaming then?

Nope. This is what i usually do. I get home from work and watch the Lakers game. :)
They have normally cut out all the ads during the game by then too so it takes half the time to watch the game. Beware of the internet if you don't want to know the score of a game tho! This has got me many times before!

I have watched every minute of every Spurs game this season through my League Pass. I have also watched a bunch of Cavs and Warriors games too!

I haven't had any problems with speeds. If you leave it set to 'Best Available' I find that it does freeze up at times, but I always leave it on 1600 kbps and it is a good picture and a good flow. I also connect my PC to my tv via HDMI and watch it on the big screen with no problems!

BEST......... INVESTMENT........ EVER!!!!!!!

except if my wife reads this.... then the best investment was her engagement ring! Although, she did buy me the League Pass subscription for my anniversary present <<< See what happens when there aren't any games on?? You start talking rubbish!

except if my wife reads this.... then the best investment was her engagement ring! Although, she did buy me the League Pass subscription for my anniversary present <<< See what happens when there aren't any games on?? You start talking rubbish!

Indeed... I'm the same. Imagine the offseason. :crazy:

I haven't had any problems with speeds. If you leave it set to 'Best Available' I find that it does freeze up at times, but I always leave it on 1600 kbps and it is a good picture and a good flow. I also connect my PC to my tv via HDMI and watch it on the big screen with no problems!

BEST......... INVESTMENT........ EVER!!!!!!!

Yep totally agree.. i hook it all up to my 55'' and surround.

Best thing ever. period. :p

yeah league pass is awesome, i dont like the constant streaming aspect though, i wish when you where not watching a live game, it would buffer a bit ahead of time. my quality is always going up and down thanks to crap internet.

Ordered the LP for the play-offs and the best quality or speed is only 400kbps. :( Is there some way to make it better? At least 800kbps would be good. :)

got the email this morning of league pass registration ready to go. Pricing is:

$ 269.99 US for League pass premium = $302 AUD??

Premium Package:
EVERY NBA game - follow All 30 NBA Teams*
Live and On-demand
Home & Away Announcers**
NBA TV Live Subscription
Access to NBA Video Vault
Watch games from 2012-2013 Season***

15% discount on premium is offered reducing to $256 AUD?

Standard $219.99 = $246.33 AUD?

EVERY NBA game - follow All 30 NBA Teams*
Live and On-demand
Watch games from 2012-2013 Season***

10% discount on standard is offered reducing to $221 AUD?

Is this years standard = to last years full version??

Can anyone beat these prices?

ibedMMRU2c8qvY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom