matty83

#gocrows
Real Name
matt
eBay User
matthanson83
Hi everyone,

hell yeah my first post.

Well i am currently in a small dillema i have over say 800 game used and auto cards from NBA,NFL,NHL,AFL,MLB and celebrity auto's and would like to narrow it down to either a player or a code? I like the NBA most so who do you think would be a good player to start collecting?

I will be starting a photo bucket site soon with all my celebrity cards that will b up FS/FT.

If you guys have any player (NBA) that you collect please let me know and i will check my collection.

Look forward to future transactions

P.S

Matt
Adelaide

Welcome to OCT Matt

Gotta love the NBA. Apart from their douchey lockout ATM huh! Good luck picking a certain player to collect, you can always have a few!

Thanks matt.
Reason i joined was mainly because i had (in my mind) some pretty good mojo over the past few weeks.

Afl 2011 select 30 individual packets purchased from a local service station

Pulls as follows

Andrew swallow star signature /800 SOLD
Kurt Tippett star signature /800
4 draft pick rookies Cameron Guthie left
3 Rising star gems Sold
3 mascot gems Leigh montagna left

Thought i might sign up to this site and let people know (not bragging of course):whistle:

Thanks matt.
Reason i joined was mainly because i had (in my mind) some pretty good mojo over the past few weeks.

Afl 2011 select 30 individual packets purchased from a local service station

Pulls as follows

Andrew swallow star signature /800 SOLD
Kurt Tippett star signature /800
4 draft pick rookies Cameron Guthie left
3 Rising star gems Sold
3 mascot gems Leigh montagna left

Thought i might sign up to this site and let people know (not bragging of course):whistle:

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

Welcome to the site :welcome:

Hey Matt,

Welcome to the site. Lots of great members on here. Happy to take any Boguts off your hands.

I have a stall down at Pooraka Produce Markets every Sunday from 7am have plenty of NBA and other boxes in stock.
Come drop past sometime :) say hi.

Good luck picking your PC player.

Thanks

Brett

Back
Top Bottom