Nba finals sportsbet.

edac6942

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Edac6942/library
Real Name
Sergio
eBay User
Edac6942
Something told me to do this before the finals, should i stick with my gut felling or should i take and run.

IMG_2621.PNG

Another thought, cash out now and put $50 on Dubs to win Game 3. If the Cavs win you are happy because you cashed out in time, if the Dubs win you are happy because you are still up $280 plus some pocket change for the Dubs winning Game 3. You can then waste your winnings on several group breaks that provide you with a Bobcats jersey #/999 or boxes that deliver a Mitch McGary Auto!

But we all want you to ride it out for the sweep, because it's not our money and we won't go into the fetal position if you crash and burn!

let it ride and put $250 on cavs to win game 3.

if cavs lose game 3, you are looking at $1000 cash out maybe
if cavs win game 3, you are even and not -200

Time to cash out buddy, warriors may win game 4 as Cleveland must be devastated in losing the way they did, not sure they can come back from that,but $1000 in the pocket will do nicely

Given what we seen today I see no indication the Cavs can win game 4. Having said that I'd probably take the money and run in case something weird happens and they do relax a touch knowing they can win in front of home crowd at the worst.

Will that amount change closer to tipoff or is it fixed? Can you counter offer? Haha - make it 1200 and deal!

:confused::D
Given what we seen today I see no indication the Cavs can win game 4. Having said that I'd probably take the money and run in case something weird happens and they do relax a touch knowing they can win in front of home crowd at the worst.

Will that amount change closer to tipoff or is it fixed? Can you counter offer? Haha - make it 1200 and deal!
It's pretty much fixed and this isn't ebay!:D it usually closes off before tip off..
I say, let it roll! Cavs starters will be seated with 5 mins left to go in an avalanche defeat.

Back
Top Bottom