9. Golden State Warriors
10. Seattle SuperSonics
11. Orlando Magic
12. NO/Okla. City Hornets
13. Philadelphia 76ers
14. Utah Jazz

Cheers
Matt

NUMBER SIX WOOOHOOO I am stoked with that..... hoping someone good available at 6?? Any ideas on who the Wolves might go for? What analysts are saying?

Damn, Knicks have no lottery picks... I bet Isiah is loving that!
PFFT....

Hey, lemme understand this a little better, do Knicks make the pick, or do the Bulls make it?

bloody hell chicago is going to have a ridiculous amount of young talent in the next couple of years, hope their draft picks are all sam bowies and stromile swifts! :p

yeah yeah yeah Bulls! This might be a stupid question but.. why did the Knicks give us their pick? Who did they get? Sounds like a crap trade for them?

Good ol' Eddy Curry.

Was OK at Bulls, went to the Knicks, had an instant impact, then went sour...

Wonder what will happen with the Knicks this year? Has Larry Brown officially been let go, or that still up in the air?

The Bulls have the option to pass this pick to the Knicks and pick up the Knicks 07 pick.... If the Knicks had another bad season the bulls could snap up players like Oden and Durant on the table it may be an option but I dont see the bulls giving up a second pick....

IF Brown is let go they still owe him 25Million as he has 4 years left on his contract they have offered 20 Million OUCH!!!

Interesting...

This is the second time the Raptors have won the lottery but the first time they will be allowed to pick first. In 1996, the Raptors received the first pick but could not choose first due to their expansion agreement.

In that draft, Philadelphia selected Allen Iverson first overall and Toronto chose Marcus Camby.

A.I. could've almost been a CRaptor. That would've been strange..

They would be fighting on the court for shots!!! lol

and AJ people are talking about the wolves taking someone like Brandon Roy or Rodney Carney was the last i heard

Aldrige and Tryus Thomas will go 1 and 2
then you got these players that would round of top 10
Adam Morrison
Brandon Roy
Rodney Carney
Andrea Bargnani
Rudy Gay
Randy Foye
Ronnie Brewer
Marcus Williams

Sleepers:

JJ Reddick, Rudy Fernandez, Josh Boone, Dee Brown, Darius Washington

---------------
Aldridge, Thomas, Roy im my opinion are the best three of the Draft.
Celts got 7 hopefully we can pick up Roy.

>YAY, 1000 Post Club woohoo

Back
Top Bottom