NBA Draft Lottery 19th of May 2009!

would rather see the clippers trade their pick and go for rubio, they still have to trade a big man nevertheless. Gordon and Thornton have been prolific scorers, they need a past first pg. Memphis already have conley and mayo in the back court, Griffin would be awesome up front with Gay and Warrick.

Clips have B.Diddy dont they? Hee's not a bad PG to have in that mix, but you're right, a pass-first would be great. He tends to score first, if he can't then look to dish.

Clips have B.Diddy dont they? Hee's not a bad PG to have in that mix, but you're right, a pass-first would be great. He tends to score first, if he can't then look to dish.

They do have him, but he spends more time being injured and off court, plus he's aging, mayaswell try something new while he is still of some value.
A pass first player would be an asset with Gordon, Thornton and maybe Griffin in the team, and Camby on defence, they suddenly can look dangerous!

Oklahoma City Thunder with the 3rd pick would you see them trading this pick for someone more senior to come in with the young ones? most likely hard to trade up if they could get Blake but with the clippers past with the candy man pick 1 in 1998 and Antonio McDyess at n.o 2 pick in 1995 anything is possible for destroying their future plans :lol:

The fact that a team like Memphis (with Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo) and Oklahoma City (with Kevin Durant, Jeff Green & Russell Westbrook) could add a guy like Thabeet or Rubio to their respective teams is scary.

T'Wolves also have 3 picks in the top 28.

The fact that a team like Memphis (with Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo) and Oklahoma City (with Kevin Durant, Jeff Green & Russell Westbrook) could add a guy like Thabeet or Rubio to their respective teams is scary.

T'Wolves also have 3 picks in the top 28.

Scary indeed!

Wolves also have Love, Big Al and hopefully a healthy Foye! 3 picks on top of that is also a scary thought...

They do have him, but he spends more time being injured and off court, plus he's aging, mayaswell try something new while he is still of some value.
A pass first player would be an asset with Gordon, Thornton and maybe Griffin in the team, and Camby on defence, they suddenly can look dangerous!

Ramon Sessions might be available there are also a bunch of point guards in the draft who will likely get traded or from various other teams.

They should look to build a nucleus around Gordon, Thornton and Griffin at the 2,3 and 4 spots.

Camby is good for now, should teach them some defensive principles but will be dispensible in a year or two.

Diddy should probably go too, a lot of money and he's injured and inconsistent. I swear his good streak ended when he left GS.

Either way there is a pretty dynamic offensive combo between Gordon and Grifin.

Ramon Sessions might be available there are also a bunch of point guards in the draft who will likely get traded or from various other teams.

They should look to build a nucleus around Gordon, Thornton and Griffin at the 2,3 and 4 spots.

Camby is good for now, should teach them some defensive principles but will be dispensible in a year or two.

Diddy should probably go too, a lot of money and he's injured and inconsistent. I swear his good streak ended when he left GS.

So basically you just repeated what i said :lol::thumbsup:

i reckon you're on the money jimbo... dont forget hinrich looks like he'll be on the move and the bulls covet a good big man, maybe kaman?? hinrich is still young and he isnt really a selfish player i dont think and would mesh well with the youngsters the clips have, while kaman would be a good quality addition for the bulls as low post presence and further defensive stability... im not sure of salaries etc but theres a thought

then bdiddy would be their next move... not sure what theyd want /need for him though?

with griffin, gordon, thornton and some other additions the clips could become the next portland... young and bloody good :thumbsup:

i reckon you're on the money jimbo... dont forget hinrich looks like he'll be on the move and the bulls covet a good big man, maybe kaman?? hinrich is still young and he isnt really a selfish player i dont think and would mesh well with the youngsters the clips have, while kaman would be a good quality addition for the bulls as low post presence and further defensive stability... im not sure of salaries etc but theres a thought

then bdiddy would be their next move... not sure what theyd want /need for him though?

with griffin, gordon, thornton and some other additions the clips could become the next portland... young and bloody good :thumbsup:

Exactly. Can't wait to see if they can make some moves to secure a younger core, and save some $$$.

Whoever ends up with Hinrich gets a real blessing in disguise.

I remember only a season or two ago when he was shredding it for 16 and 6 assists per game. He's a real solid player.

Can't hate on Chi-town though Derrick Rose is the real deal, but Hinrich really is better than we saw this year (because he didn't play heaps). He's a great shooter and a great floor general. Experienced too.

Whoever ends up with Hinrich gets a real blessing in disguise.
I remember only a season or two ago when he was shredding it for 16 and 6 assists per game. He's a real solid player.

Can't hate on Chi-town though Derrick Rose is the real deal, but Hinrich really is better than we saw this year (because he didn't play heaps). He's a great shooter and a great floor general. Experienced too.

Definetly, you summed it up pretty well jimbo. I can see him running the floor for the bucks if they move sessions...

Reports from draft express this morning that Rubio has said that he won't go to the grizzlies if picked by them and will remain in spain!

That implies we will suck for years to come... I'd like to think this year things turn around!

not really, that's why it's called a lottery. what were the odds that the bulls would get the number 1 pick for rose? was really small, 2%? they still got it. you never know.

Back
Top Bottom