NBA Championship!

Who do YOU think will win the NBA Championship ?

• Dallas Mavericks

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Phoenix Suns

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Detroit Pistons

• Miami Heat

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Chicago Bulls

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Houston Rockets

• Utah Jazz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington Wizards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
I was putting a bet on who I thought would win the NBA Championship to day when I though......"I should put a poll up and see what everyone thinks"

So here it is :)

BTW - I have simply used the top 10 as far as betting goes !

I voted for Miami. They're my team, I love them, and you can NEVER count out the defending champions. Besides at this rate we'll make the postseason, and if Wade comes back by the playoffs healthy and rested who knows what can happen. By that time Shaq could be dropping 30 ppg. Never count out the champs.

We all know these guys will NOT win the championship let alone make the finals:

- Chicago
- Cleveland
- Washington
- Utah

Nah Wade's out for the season, no chance of coming back.

I think Utah has a chance to go DEEP, but they'll be knocked off by the Suns, who'll then be knocked off by the Spurs, who'll then be knocked off by the Mavs. Who'll then face the Wizards for the Championship, and drop 1 game on their way.

GO MAVS!!!

voted spurs.. just have a feeling about them.

i am shocked to see mavs got more votes than suns.. i honestly think Suns are the strongest team in NBA...

I voted for Miami. They're my team, I love them, and you can NEVER count out the defending champions. Besides at this rate we'll make the postseason, and if Wade comes back by the playoffs healthy and rested who knows what can happen. By that time Shaq could be dropping 30 ppg. Never count out the champs.

We all know these guys will NOT win the championship let alone make the finals:

- Chicago
- Miami
- Cleveland
- Washington
- Utah

Your list has been adjusted (above) :p

Richo dont be silly, Miami shouldnt be on that list, coz they wont even make the PLAYOFFS, let alone the Finals or win it all ;)

Back
Top Bottom