Nba championship trophy Australian tour.

seriously guys - let's get back to the topic of Mills and Baynes

Mate I agree, but it's a bit hard when somebody is making discriminatory comments about people in the Torres Strait where Patty is from.

Then to make it worse, he's now making things up about me.

They went to 3 of our States. Where did you get this "education" of yours.
@mat2323 I am the one who has been deleting the posts and yes I have seen your reported post.

Please think carefully about your next reply.

Ben's was to you claiming:
Pathetic is going to all the other states but not tasmania, I am very educated thank you very much, just think it's rubbish that an entire state miss's out yet again
a) You brought the education statement into it
b)You said all other states but not Tasmania - Ben is pointing out you are in fact wrong. They only went to 3 states (Vic, Qld, NSW), so missed many states

Last edited:
I'm spewing I couldn't get to Cairns over the weekend, it would have been awesome.

I heard the Melbourne culture kings was crazy.

Mate I agree, but it's a bit hard when somebody is making discriminatory comments about people in the Torres Strait where Patty is from.

Then to make it worse, he's now making things up about me.

Ben - the discrimatory comments have been removed, as have the accusations. As I said let's get back to the topic at hand - Mills and Baynes.

Anyone see that Julian De Stoop got them back and photobombed one of their interviews (most rubbish piece of TV I have seen in a long time and my wife watches Junior voice)

I'm spewing I couldn't get to Cairns over the weekend, it would have been awesome.

I heard the Melbourne culture kings was crazy.

Crazy? Yes... Was it worth waiting 4 hours for the photo op? Definitely :D
(I'm next to Patty. Brought my Exquisite RC for him to sign then I remembered the shoulder surgery d'oh! Lol)

Untitled
by roydngr, on Flickr

4 hours!!! Wow must have been 1000 people there wanting a photo???
Was more like 1500+ wanting a photo. Roughly only 1000 people got photos and I was one of the other 500+ who was left in the cold with no warning or when they were planning to finish up/ how much allocated time there was. Was within 20m of the door too which was annoying :(

My brother and I went to the Melbourne one. Was very disappoint with the lack of communication. Waited in line for hours, then without notice the boys left (10mins earlier that advertised!) and we literally had 10 people in line in front of us. It was a shattering moment. :(

Back
Top Bottom