Nba championship trophy Australian tour.

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Just saw this on Patty mills twitter.

Spewing cause I'm in the NT.

5268282B-F86A-4C64-8969-1BAC17CADCBB.jpg

Sounds good, anyone able to help me out with a low end base of both players, preferably one suited to an on card auto?
The bosses son is gonna go check it out & is hoping to get some sigs.

I'm happy this is happening its great for the sport in this country, but spewin because I'm flying to Perth on the 16th :( so wont be able to go

video not visible for me but oh well

Aussie NBA stars crash live cross

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8875575

An Australian sports reporter has endured one of the most embarrassing moments of his life after failing to recognise NBA champions Patty Mills and Aron Baynes.

Julian de Stoop was in the middle of a live cross in Melbourne, reporting on AFL issues, when the San Antonio Spurs videobombed him with the coveted Larry O’Brien trophy.

:)

You are what's wrong with Australia. Patty is huge in Nth Qld. Making uneducated comments like this is pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Australian sports reporter has endured one of the most embarrassing moments of his life after failing to recognise NBA champions Patty Mills and Aron Baynes.

Julian de Stoop was in the middle of a live cross in Melbourne, reporting on AFL issues, when the San Antonio Spurs videobombed him with the coveted Larry O’Brien trophy.

"Get off, boys", the reporter says as he pushes the injured Mills.
"There's always some idiots down here," he adds as he attempts to regain his composure.

LOL.

Well I am glad he went their, am sure they must watch nba on the one tv they have on the island
:)

You are what's wrong with Australia. Patty is huge in Nth Qld. Making uneducated comments like this is pathetic.
Pathetic is going to all the other states but not tasmania, I am very educated thank you very much, just think it's rubbish that an entire state miss's out yet again

Pathetic is going to all the other states but not tasmania, I am very educated thank you very much, just think it's rubbish that an entire state miss's out yet again

They went to 3 of our States. Where did you get this "education" of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom