NBA Championship 2019-20

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
Can't wait for this season to start. Looks like there are 10 legit contenders. From a punting perspective ( are there any others? I guess card prospecting) I'm hoping for Denver in the West, and Indiana in the East. Outside those I'd love to see Simmons (with jumpshot in tow) lead Philly to a title, however, not digging the $7.00 on offer from the TAB currently. Should have taken the $9 a few weeks ago.

Nuggs and Pacers thanks punting gods.

Last edited:

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
we're here...but no way theres 10 legit contenders. thats the gambler in you talking.

Ok. 8 teams then. 2 in the East. 6 in the West. Philly and Bucks in the East. Clippers, Lakers, Nuggets, Jazz, Rockets, Trail Blazers in the West.

I'm going to need to find some $$$ for Philly. Simmons looked insanely good. He really could be the next LeBron.

Pacers was a throw at the board but I'm cool with my $100 on the Nuggets @19

Clippers V 76'ers would have to be the favourite 'quinella' currently.

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
I'll keep an eye on the league, but can't fully re-engage until Seattle are back in the league.
They're getting an NHL team so hopefully they get their NBA team back too. I haven't read anything on NBA expansion/relocation for a while but with 2 sports in Vegas next year maybe the NBA can take OKC back to Seattle and create 2 new in teams in OKC and Vegas.

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
watched some of the Celtics v Rockets game yesterday, check out Tatum in the open court. Thought he was going to get caught up for sure!

dribbles just past rockets centre court logo, steps on 3 point line, next step takes off from just inside FT. Giannis v Tatum who has longer stride???

View: https://youtu.be/tPUDx2RB2zk?t=429

Top Bottom