NBA Betting: Milwaukee Bucks @ New Orleans Hornets

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Centrebet has the Bucks at 2.50 for a straight win.

I know Chris Paul and the Hornets aren't to be underestimated, but...

I'm gonna back Bogie and the Bucks with 4 units for a $100 payout.

CMON JUSTIN YOU HAVE TO DO THE SAME! It's hit or miss tomorrow! Battle of the ROYs! :p

GO BOGIEMAN!!

:rolleyes: lol

I have been burnt by Paul before and his damn hornets before :( :mad: I will back the bucks for sure though :) Will have to check the line odds... how many points start?

:D

+2.5 for 2.10 and +4 for 1.90.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Chicken!

Go for the straight up win! I'm sure these will drop later tonight.
Andy will kick Chris' ass!

Hehehe.

geelongfan said:
hey guys
when you win,
do centrebet automatically put the money into your bank account?

Hey mate, don't be like Justin. He's a bad example getting you into betting.

Centrebet gives you a sports account wallet kinduvthing... when you deposit money, your money goes there. So when you bet, you use whatever amount and it gets deducted from your sports wallet. When you win, it immediately gets credited to your sports wallet. You then have the option to withdraw those funds to your bank account. Kinda like paypal.

:eek: me a bad example [-X

I'd never encourage bettting :roll:

LOL

ps Hey Carlos, you get on MANU? told ya it was the easiest 45% you'd ever make ;)

Oh was that today? You didn't push me! :(

Stupid ManU Ginobili..

Maybe next time. :) I'm still happy with my payout with the Fed-Ex Swiss Maestro. FEDERER ROCKS.

Hey guys, how easy is all this to set up?

I looked at it once, and thought about parting ways with a 'hundy' just for fun, see what happens.

But they wanted to know what I had for dinner last night, and if that's what I shat thismorning.....

It's all too confusing for me...

Don't mean to encourage... :roll:

they only want a drivers license/similar when you win. eg when you want to withdraw funds. LOL
but it's about 10 times easier to join and use than ebay/paypal imo. direct deposit works sweet. no c/c details needed :)

Yep. Do not attempt unless you know that you won't get addicted and will end up needing treatment. Hehe. I still think NBA Betting is heaps better than playing the lottery. At least we're self confessed experts in the NBA and the odds are nowhere as crazy as Lotto (or pokies- not that I've tried that before). So as long as you're a smart NBA punter.. you'll always end up on top. Look at Wayne, he makes a living out of this. :p

Also, this make the games more exciting when you have $1 on a boring Raptors vs Portland game and you can double your money. :p

Hehe. Nah. I don't go overboard and I'm up quite a fair bit. No sense flushing it all down the toilet.

It's good if you hit a nice multi on your first few goes.. like me and Justin. (I hit 2 $100 payouts on $5 bets so I've lots to play with). Then you just use part of what you won and try to make it bigger. If played carefully, it ends up better than eBay buy & sell. :p

The Mavs bring easy money too Scotty hahaha. ;) They can beat almost anyone and usually has nice odds.

Scotty,
It was really easy to set up! Even for a dunce like me......
What made it even sweeter was a win of $260 on my third bet!!

It was easy to withdraw the cash the money was there in a day or so.

Might have to have another bet shortly......it does get very addictive, but its fun!

Cheers
Matt

yeah like Ive got 100 on my account, I just bet $1.00 on a straight up win multi...an over and unders multi and then a few $1.00 on who will top score...easy!

hey guys,
im joinin up
but they said they want a copy of my licence or a photo ID along with the front and back of the card....

is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom