NBA All-Star Game

I want them to go to 8 overtimes so they're all stuffed by the time they play the Celtics for the regular season games :lol:

Always like to see the East get up for a come from behind victory!

Jim, it's on tomorrow, today is the Dunk/3 pt etc

West will win boys and girls, just take a look at the teams. West have too much for the east to handle.

Westies will murder those bums in the East....the margin will be bigger than the rookies v sophs game. If the west feel like playing defence that is ;)

I want them to go to 8 overtimes so they're all stuffed by the time they play the Celtics for the regular season games :lol:

Always like to see the East get up for a come from behind victory!

Jim, it's on tomorrow, today is the Dunk/3 pt etc

yeahh! it's just because i looked at the tv schedule and it said that today was the All-Star Game. they must've got it mixed up.

West have got so much:

Melo, Tracy, Kobe, Kevin Garnett etc..

East are pretty powerful too thoughh! Shaq, Wade, Lebron etc..

I don't think it'll be a blowout or anything guys, really can't predict the winner! All-in-all though the West have much better shooters.

EAST!!!!!! :)

Dwight Howard is first time all star, and will reversely play with Chris Bosh.. my two Fav PFs/Centers

WE got Bron, Wade, Billups, Rip backcourt woo...hoo..

I know west players are good as a team, but this is all-star.. i think East will win..

ESPN didn't even show the game live today nor did tsn.Very shocking to see[-X [-X [-X [-X

Back
Top Bottom