National treasures Box break

Flugel for 3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bradmc41
Hi guys
Busted this box of this years National treasures a few weeks ago which i was really looking forward too and had some nice pulls , actually got 11 cards in the mini box (cant complain).

Eric gordan base#99
Ray Allen Colossal #49
Jalen Rose Base #99
Jrue Holiday Timeline #99
Moses Malone Base #3/5
Kiki Vandeweghe Base gear #99
Greg Monroe NBA gear #49
Lazar Hayward NBA gear auto #49
Paul George Colossal auto #49
Rajon Rondo Base gear auto #49 (which was a redemption)
And this sweet rookie
Derrick Favors Rookie patch auto #99

nt cards 004.JPG

nt cards 005.JPG

nt cards 006.JPG

Cheers ,Ive got the rondo just came in this week, I was happy with these hits in this box.
i find it weird on the tin cover and stickers it says 8 cards per box , yet on the tin and on the mini box it says 10 cards per box and i got 11(not sure how that works) if its meant to 8 or 10?

jesus the price of these boxes has gone up a bit since I last checked! Anyway bud, great hit with the favours!

You're not kidding! The Lin BS caused all the stores to jack up the prices but the Wall logoman (the 'major' hit people hasn't seen yet) has been pulled. I'm looking for a couple of small-ish cards from the product that just aren't around and I know why - who's gonna pay $600+ for a box that can't return near that..?? OP was VERY lucky to hit the Favors and be able to return something, seriously, what cards possibly make it worth buying a box at this price??

Back
Top Bottom