Nat Fyfe Brownlow Signature Card

Jas55

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lachlan
I was wondering why Select has not released a Nat Fyfe Brownlow Signature card l as yet?

Any thoughts?

Should do one for mitchell & Cotchin

I’ve commented about this before actually. Every card where Jobe got credited with winning the Brownlow, Select should have done retrospective cards for Mitchell and Cotchin. Brownlow sigs, medal cards, Brownlow distinctions and Brownlow gallery. No merchandise at all ever done for Sam as he won it in Hawks colours but was technically an Eagle when he received his medal.

I’ve commented about this before actually. Every card where Jobe got credited with winning the Brownlow, Select should have done retrospective cards for Mitchell and Cotchin. Brownlow sigs, medal cards, Brownlow distinctions and Brownlow gallery. No merchandise at all ever done for Sam as he won it in Hawks colours but was technically an Eagle when he received his medal.
One of our finest Brownlow Medallists :cool:

Following a Google search, it would appear that the only recent years in which Select has not included a Brownlow signature card in one of their sets, was Shane Woewodin in 2000 and Nat Fyfe in 2015. (Additionally Cotchin and Mitchell retrospectively from 2012). I can locate Brownlow signature cards back to about 1996.

Ablett didnt get a brownlow card for gold coast? And that is off the top of my head so your research must not have been to thorough hahah

Cant remember a voss either but could be wrong with that one

Yeah Voss and Hird both had one in 97. They did all the medal sigs that year, very nice cards too.

Medal sigs was something they used to do most years, they have gone away from that now. But in recent years have done the Brownlow Predictors.

Yeah annoying with ablett as it ment we didnt get any signature of him in a suns guerbsey (except for the captains sig but they dont count as just printed sig)

Back
Top Bottom