Panini Blog NASCAR Champion Joey Logano Begins Run as Panini America Driver Ambassador

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
Joey Logano Driver Ambassador

During a series of Tuesday-morning interviews and just two days removed from last weekend’s win in the Pennzoil 400 in Las Vegas, NASCAR superstar and reigning champion Joey Logano announced his intention to pull double duty in 2019. Obviously, nothing will take Logano away from his day job; but thanks to a special partnership with Panini America, Logano also will serve as the Driver Ambassador for the company’s in-pack NASCAR VIP Experience promotion that began with the release earlier this month of 2019 Donruss NASCAR Racing.

There will be more than 500 total prizes awarded as part of the yearlong promotion, but the grand prize will grant one lucky collector with a dream trip to next year’s Daytona 500 and a pit row/garage experience alongside Logano himself. Collectors and fans can find entry cards for the Panini America NASCAR VIP Experience now in packs of 2019 Donruss NASCAR Racing available in hobby shops, at Target, Walmart and online at iCollectPanini.com. The promotion will continue throughout the season in products such as Victory Lane, Prizm and Prime.

“It’s awesome. The Donruss Racing brand is a really neat trading card brand and I always had cards when I was a kid watching racing,” Logano told Sirius XM on Tuesday. “It’s actually really cool that you have a chance to go to the Daytona 500 next year and get a VIP experience. I’m gonna take ’em around and show ’em through the garage. It’s always fun to bring a fan to the racetrack and give ’em that behind-the-scenes of the garage and show ’em the racecar up close and answer some of the questions they may have. It’s a fun experience for me to be a part of.”

Stay tuned for additional coverage of the promotion that will last all season long. For additional information, visit the official Panini America NASCAR VIP Experience website for complete program details.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom