N.T Oz Hip Hop

ghosty

NRL Supporter
Real Name
dean
eBay User
dzt_07
Dont Miss This!!!!

This Saturday Nite, 18/04/09, will be the 1st Monthy Hip Hop Sets @ Time Night Club, Edmund St Darwin. It will b Off Tha Hook! Lining up is ADK and, proberly the best Oz Hip Hop crew in the N.T "PUSH". Followed up by DJ Nibbz on the 12 inch wheels of steel and then, take out the night with Dave Carter spining up the hottest R'N'B all night long. This will b awesome if u love Aussie Hip Hop and we need to bring the crowd in. Help the cause, if we can near 2 pack it out then chances are ull see the likes of HILLTOP, BLISSnESO, DRAPTH & many more up here at Time Night Club soon. Tickets are $15 with drink specials all night, $5 for the Ladies b-4 11pm. Doors open at 9pm and the trax will spin thru until 4am.

Dont miss the Future of Oz Hip Hop in the N.T

Peace, Ghosty.

Dont Miss This!!!!

This Saturday Nite, 18/04/09, will be the 1st Monthy Hip Hop Sets @ Time Night Clud, Edmund St Darwin. It will b Off Tha Hook! Lining up is ADK and, proberly the best Oz Hip Hop crew in the N.T "PUSH". Followed up by DJ Nibbz on the 12 inch wheels of steel and then, take out the night with Dave Carter spining up the hottest R'N'B all night long. This will b awesome if u love Aussie Hip Hop and we need to bring the crowd in. Help the cause, if we can near 2 pack it out then chances are ull see the likes of HILLTOP, BLISSnESO, DRAPTH & many more up here at Time Night Club soon. Tickets are $15 with drink specials all night, $5 for the Ladies b-4 11pm. Doors open at 9pm and the trax will spin thru until 4am.

Dont miss the Future of Oz Hip Hop in the N.T

Peace, Ghosty.

Hey mate this sounds like fun, I let everyone know about it on my facebook page,

Hey do you know Mark @ Kik FM? Also does the Dunham's still own Time NightClub,

Cheers mate

nah dude, i dont no mark, im at palmerston so we work with Teeba Radio n Buzz FM and im not sure who owns Time but tis "Snap Productions running everything major outta there atm. Mite catch u at tha club saturday night, be sure to spread the word mate.

Back
Top Bottom