MyMallBox - It's over

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Having used MMB for many years and recommending them, I've finally decided that they are not worth the hassle anymore.
I had a parcel delivered to them in January from COMC, gave it a couple of weeks to be processed due to COVID and weather issues that may have impacted their staffing and still not processed.
Sent email #1 about 5th Feb asking where it is, got dicked about and told they will look into it.
Sent email# 2 about a week later. Different person said they will find out from the warehouse manager and get back to me asap.
Followed up with email #3 a week or so ago....crickets. No reply at all.
It's not the value of the package, nor that they have lost it.
It's the fact they have ghosted me completely instead of just reimbursing the value and saying sorry we stuffed up.
Their CS is appalling bordering criminal.
Final consolidation of what has been received in progress and I'll give shipmycards a go.
I lost a card I really wanted for PC out of this and I'm just done with them.
So, I no longer recommend their services.

Sorry to hear this. Thats terrible service.

i was literally telling someone today I have stayed with MMB over the years as theyve never lost anything or never had a package arrive.

i also said maybe if I hear a scary enough story I may change to SMCards.

this might do it...

i feel like costs are slightly less at MMB though and I love that the package lands on my doorstep 3 working days after leaving them.

Sorry to hear this. Thats terrible service.

i was literally telling someone today I have stayed with MMB over the years as theyve never lost anything or never had a package arrive.

i also said maybe if I hear a scary enough story I may change to SMCards.

this might do it...

i feel like costs are slightly less at MMB though and I love that the package lands on my doorstep 3 working days after leaving them.
Yeah mate, I've only had 3 packages lost in probably 5 years. And whilst annoying, things go wrong in any place.
However they sorted it no issues the previous 2 times.
This time, they are literally ignoring the situation entirely.
Looking at a lot of commentary on FB, Twitter and Googling MMB
It seems to be the norm now that when something goes wrong they just basically don't respond after the first email where they pretend to give a damn for a sec.
Screenshot_2021-03-02-21-17-59-46.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-02-21-16-49-89.jpg

Back
Top Bottom