UFC My ufc mail day (feel free to add yours here)

are u kidding????

Thats pretty average looking card, forget what he is selling it for.

I would much prefer a 1/1 Anderson Silva Mat Relic or red ink Auto then a 1/1 plain 1 colour Machida mat relic

Even old mates red ink Royce Gracie would be unreal to pull and own.

Yeah i remember they pulled that Machida out of a group box break on their forum. They decided to split the sale $ rather than 1 person taking such a rare card.

they will be waiting a while if they think they are getting that much. My stpierre, alves dual auto i listed a few weeks ago the best offer i got was $250us

No mate

so far havnt heard of anyone on this site with either a GSP or Lesnar auto, your mate was the first i heard who owned a Royce gracie :)

Yeah i got that Gracie for next to nothing but then he had to look them up on ebay :) Then we had to trade back =(
But i got that 1/1 its just like a common but its 1/1 Nick Catone vs Dereck Downie how much would it be worth and how rare is it?
The picture is in my mailday thread.

Well, its been a while since i posted my last UFC pickups, so finally got the scanner working and here they are :thumbsup:

First up, 2 Victorious Debuts from Round 1 to complete the set!

sadollahvd.jpg

carwinvd.jpg

Next up, a couple more from Round 1:

kellyauto.jpg

jardinematrelicr1.jpg

ttfights27.jpg

Got this from forum member K.O.B.E. Its from 09/10 UD Draft Edition, numbered 08/25

liddellalmamater25.jpg

Picked these up from Ebay:

stapletonauto.jpg

neermatrelic.jpg

maynardmatrelic.jpg

machidamatrelic.jpg

jardinematrelic.jpg

And last, but certainly not least, went to Dandenong Market to my local card guy. Went for some supplies, however had to grab a pack of UFC 2009. And pulled this bad boy:

jacksonauto.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Glenn.

Nice cards!!
You gotta be happy pulling a Rampage auto!!!! :)

With the Paul Kelly auto (round 1) I could not understand why they used that picture??
You can only see his back and he is just about to get punched in the face!!

Looks like your Round 1 set is getting a little closer to being completed.

---------- Post added 11-01-2010 at 09:19 AM ----------

Some of the round 1 cards are still going for good prices....

Topps UFC Round 1 Mat Relic Quinton Rampage Jackson - eBay, UFC, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 09-Jan-10 14:02:05 AEDST)

Hey guys sorry haven't been on here for ages moved house and haven't had a computer.

As for you wondering about the bloodlines auto I've redeemed a check Kongo bloodlines auto and it's been sent so I'm sure that will turn up soon!

Will try and finally load up my new cards asap got a heap
of autos!

Been a while since I posted anything here, but tody's delivery was too good to not post here!!

Nogauto.jpg

Was very happy to pick this up. Got it off Ebay for $50 (Aus) INCLUDING delivery.
Thought that was pretty good!!
(This is the reason why I am selling a whole bunch of cards, to make up this $50!!:))

I recieved my Carwin Auto replacement and my Phil Baroni Matt Relic Auto today in the mail from and topps and eBay (respectively) and within the hour i was offered 110 NZD delivered so i took it!

Wasnt feeling that Carwin at all :(

nice. i like the look of the carwin i just cant see why topps produced it like that

I recieved my Carwin Auto replacement and my Phil Baroni Matt Relic Auto today in the mail from and topps and eBay (respectively) and within the hour i was offered 110 NZD delivered so i took it!

Wasnt feeling that Carwin at all :(

No i know that you prefer the dos santos to bisping but the replacement for kongo (all though im not a massive kongo fan) is stupid. 1 carwin already had a auto in the series 2 set. And 2 the dos santos and carwin wreek of series 3 they could have swaped for cards that match so they look like part of the set very disapointed.

I agree especially how the carwin is just a after thought!

Thought i'd take the money while I had the chance, only paid like 10US for the Kongo so it's not a bad deal!

I like the Dos Santos card I reckon it's sick! I love Carwin but that card sux hard

Yer i got my kongo for same but yer terrible slap up job the only thing i dont like about the dos santos is the shinny apperance like series 3 rather it match the series 2

Back
Top Bottom