UFC My ufc mail day (feel free to add yours here)

Nice cards siege i have a kflo 2 not as much black through mine though.

Hey guys i have a amir saddolah and ryan Bader autos they have some scratches on them but me being particular i replaced them i will put up scans of them if there is any one interested im willing to take offers but id be happy with $10 ea for them if any one is interested

Some of my latest additions from the past couple of weeks:

franklinauto.jpg

#20/88

miletichoohonyx.jpg

wsilvamatrelic.jpg

sherkmatrelic.jpg

sanchezmatrelic.jpg

marquardtmatrelic.jpg

cotematrelic.jpg

I also finished off the insert sets, very happy :) Now to complete the inserts from Round 1 before Series 3 comes out :rolleyes:

Hey boys, got about 20 autos coming my way from the US for round 2,

Just to name a few WANDERLEI SILVA (which im pretty happy about) Gonzaga, Carwin, Henderson, and alot of the tuf autos will chuck photos up as soon as they arrive!

Hey boys, got about 20 autos coming my way from the US for round 2,

Just to name a few WANDERLEI SILVA (which im pretty happy about) Gonzaga, Carwin, Henderson, and alot of the tuf autos will chuck photos up as soon as they arrive!

I wondered what happened when you asked about those cards so i pulled them all out to see if i could help you finish your sets then never heard back from you

I am starting to get some stuff through now.

Here are some of the tops guys Bloodlines cards (my favorite sub set)

bloodlines.jpg

and a couple of mat relics and Auto's. The Alves Auto is freekin awesome, best picture I have seen on an auto so far IMO.

relicsandautos.jpg

Scanner is putting lines across stuff, don't know why??

Hey all, Im just wondering my mate the other day brought 1 box and pulled someone Gracie auto it was red and numbered to 25(its just like the auto in the picture above) can somebody please tel me the ruff amount what its worth
and he got a card that looked like a common but it was 1/1 wierd hey

The Gracie red auto would be worth a bit Prob round $200-300 id imagine one way to find out put it on ebay. The prices of this series have really dropped in the past 2 months though so he may not get that much. The 1/1 card would be a ruby what fighter is it? Id exoect regardless it would fetch some good $$$

umm....its 2 fighters its just like a common(like a match card like a guy vs another guy) its really sparkly and 1/1 how much around would you think.
wow that Gracie 200-300 might have to try get it off him =)

Yeh, tell your friend he got one of the best Autos you can have in the series, Only better ones would be Brock and St Pierre.

as for the 1/1 regardless of it being a base card, it will still fetch anywhere up to 40$ i think ( going off buy mmacards)

Also Crg

Who is your supplier in the states that gives you cheap autos???

i assume he is on Ebay?

crap...hes lucky as first box(only decieded to collect that day)and pulled one of the best auto's you can get that's awesome.

Yeh, tell your friend he got one of the best Autos you can have in the series, Only better ones would be Brock and St Pierre.

as for the 1/1 regardless of it being a base card, it will still fetch anywhere up to 40$ i think ( going off buy mmacards)

Also Crg

Who is your supplier in the states that gives you cheap autos???

i assume he is on Ebay?

His name is Shaun Ryder and he occasionally sells on ebay i can get u cards off him if you need any when i place my next order

Yeah i have seen diamonds go for 100+ But yeah as others said it depends who exactly it is. Sounds like an awesome box thought to pull a Red Royce auto and a 1/1

yeah and i brought 2 packs and pulled
Dong Hyun Kim Bloodlines
and a Quinton Jackson Undisputed(its like a pic from a vid game)
hey just wondering does anybody have a Lesnar auto on here?

yeah and i brought 2 packs and pulled
Dong Hyun Kim Bloodlines
and a Quinton Jackson Undisputed(its like a pic from a vid game)
hey just wondering does anybody have a Lesnar auto on here?

No mate

so far havnt heard of anyone on this site with either a GSP or Lesnar auto, your mate was the first i heard who owned a Royce gracie :)

Back
Top Bottom