My trip to the National - photos added

postgsl

Send me your Exums
Real Name
Garth
eBay User
postgsl
waiting to catch my flight to the USA and the card show

Flight has already been delayed because of a power failure at the airport.

If you gave me a wish list heres hoping i can find some cards and if you didn't, well you are too late.

Re: Sitting in the Air New Zealand lounge...

Hope you have a good trip. Looking forward to see what interesting stuff you bring back.

Have fun! Air NZ are the way to go if you ask me......I used them both times I have been to the USA :)

Forgot all about it Garth, have a safe trip and see if you can just bring Ray Allen back for me dont worry about his cards just bring Ray.

OK time for a quick update.

After a power failure at Sydney airport the plane finally left 5 hours late. Just as we were about to land in LA the pilot reported that not all luggage had been placed on the plane. Guess whose luggage was not on the plane, ours. We spent our first day in Denver (our stopover before going to Mt Rushmore) shopping for clothes to tide us over before our luggage arrives today.

We flew Virgin so am thinking of writing to Sir Richard because the whole situation was not handled very well at all.

Re: My trip to the National

There's always something that doesn't quite go as expected, hope the rest of the trip runs smooth.

Tell him it led to a whole chain of events that ruined your whole trip & ask him for a trip into space as compensation :D

Re: My trip to the National

Have a great one, please take some awesome photo to make us jealous. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom