my tippings gone down the drain!

how good am i! i tipped kangas to win by 22pts. sinclair marks the ball, kangas are 16 up, siren goes to end the game, kick after the siren, goal! 22pt win to the roos.

how good am i! i tipped kangas to win by 22pts. sinclair marks the ball, kangas are 16 up, siren goes to end the game, kick after the siren, goal! 22pt win to the roos.

Bah too late mate i already said that 4 posts ago !
I also tipped the Kanga's by 22 points

I tipped the Roos by a goal and if Essendon had kicked straighter i woulda been right! :|

Here I am thinking this would be a 50-50 tip that I got right but it seems everyone got it right

I tipped yhem by 27 so I wasn't far off either... but well done for the folks that got it on 22

I think my make or break in beating you guys is I tipped Hawthorn (haven't been wrong yet in tipping their games).... and I doubt many people would have tipped them to win Just hope they do or I'll fall further behind....

LOL - I thought the Hawks game was what going going to make you 1 better than the rest of us this week ?!?

Going to be a bit hard with the West Coast & Brisbane Game wrong already (lol)

LOL - I thought the Hawks game was what going going to make you 1 better than the rest of us this week ?!?

Going to be a bit hard with the West Coast & Brisbane Game wrong already (lol)

I was hoping it would be my edge looks like no these things happen it may be my catch back up point tho if i am lucky... but tipping means nothing to me compared to another win....

and OMG West Coast just made a meal of a simple goal opportunity....

i got 4/6 with geelong winning (tipped against St Kilda! ), bulldogs should winso theres another, and i tipped Freo (sorry AJ)

should get 6 hopefully

I stuck with the Saints so I have 5/6

The Bulldogs are only 9 points up so that is not in the bag yet ! Freo are coming of the Brisbane heat & travel so the Hawks could provide an upset there........hope not for my tips though (lol)