My spam is now your spam

What sort of COA do you normally get? PSA, Steiner, JSA, Mounted Memories or is it their own COA etc.

Authenticity Guarantee
This item is fully backed by SportsMemorabilia.com's ironclad Authenticity Guarantee. Our Guarantee is simple: If any item we sell is ever found to be of doubtful authenticity, we will issue an immediate and no-questions-asked refund. Thankfully, in our 12-year history as an online memorabilia retailer, we have never had an item returned for authenticity. The excellent reputation of each supplier we do business with is the reason we stand behind every item we sell. Since we opened our hand-signed memorabilia division in 1996, we've built relationships with the most reputable memorabilia companies in the business.

Authenticity Guarantee
This item is fully backed by SportsMemorabilia.com's ironclad Authenticity Guarantee. Our Guarantee is simple: If any item we sell is ever found to be of doubtful authenticity, we will issue an immediate and no-questions-asked refund. Thankfully, in our 12-year history as an online memorabilia retailer, we have never had an item returned for authenticity. The excellent reputation of each supplier we do business with is the reason we stand behind every item we sell. Since we opened our hand-signed memorabilia division in 1996, we've built relationships with the most reputable memorabilia companies in the business.

Yeah, I saw that but that doesn't really tell me who they consider to be the most reputable memorabilia companies - UDA, PSA, Steiner yes, Big Al's on the corner of 54th and 2nd - no! lol Any signed item is only worth what the COA is worth so if I'm paying a decent price for UDA then that'd be worth it!

Depends where they source stuff from I suppose, I have seen items on there with psa/dna, my celtics floor piece came with the COA from the celtics
Another nice product on there today[URL="http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/kobe-bryant-yellow-la-lakers-jersey-8-.html"] :)[/URL]

Two out of two on that front - might have to look into things further!

Back
Top Bottom