My Site Is Ready

Gordon7

Chitown For Life
Real Name
Phill
YO guys after working hard on this all day today my site is ready. Ive been collecting cards since i was 8 and then stopped so theres some 88-95 cards and as ive just started again there are some new ones from boxes and packs ive brought. I hope there's something inthere for all of you the only cards that arent available to trade are the Gordons,Dengs and some Jordans (Jordans not on site yet as i have run out of space but ill make a new photobucket site for the rest of my cards which ill be putting up soon)

I'll be buying some boxes soon so i hope i get some cards for all of you (i gotta hide money away each week from my wife to buy cards so it takes me a while to buy new cards. She thinks its a waste of money)

Let anyways take a look and let me know what you think :D

Coming along nicly there gordo... takes a while to get them all on dont it..
Ive been doing the same the last few days...
If any maggettes come your way mate ,give me a hoy..
cheers
stevo

Phil, looks good.

Make your albums public (doesnt require password). Also, I'd suggest changing your password now you've just given it out. lol.

That Throwbacks will slot in nicely on there!! lol

"crystal" eh? What's your Paypal ID?

LOL kidding mate. :D

Good job!! Sometimes I think Photobucket isn't worthy to host our member's cards anymore. There are some nice cards in this forum!

MY collection is getting here ive just started collecting again (about 4months ago) so ive got cards from when i was a kid and one that im getting in slowly got a few boxes coming so hopefully i get something good to upload. also i'll be updating the site either tonight or tomorrow with some new starts ive gotten

Hi guys ive updated my site again added some of the new cards ive gotten (mostly just dengs and gordons and a few webbers) ill be putting more cards on there soon. ive got 2 boxes coming in soon so hopefully i pull something for everyone including me

HI everyone ive updated my site again
Added 0506 UD SLAM, 0405 SPX and thanks to photobucket for upgrading there site and giving free accounts 1gig i have trashed my 2nd site and moved all pics to the first one ... ill be adding some more cards next week

http://photobucket.com/albums/f53/BGordon7/

Thanks enjoy
(everything is for trade besides gordon,deng,webber & michael ) if you need any of the base cards ive got in there LMK

Back
Top Bottom