My signed IP haul from the recently concluded perth test v NZ

chamarasen

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chamara Seneviratne
eBay User
s207507
Hi everyone!
I wanted to show you all my signed haul from the recently concluded day night test match between Australia and New Zealand. While some of these cards are indeed mine (for my collection/ getting ready to trade after sorting), most of these cards belong to about 17 different collectors both interstate and overseas, who have sent me their cards to get done after asking me if i was going to this test match.
I feel that i was lucky as i had a lot of free time to try and meet these players over the past 8-10 days, given that my private ATAR/ middle school HASS tutoring commitments and my School of Arts casual peer tutoring role with Murdoch University finished after the various exam periods.
Over the 4 days of the test match (making sure i came into the ground as soon as the venue gate was opened and staying at the ground as long as , the open public australian training session at the iconic waca ground, 6 closed afternoon/evening training sessions for both australia and New Zealand just before the test match and scouting the lobby of the team hotels with the fellow autograph hunters, this is what i have to show-

Thanks for looking and thanks for getting through my rambling!

15764798945501373976410.jpg

1576480599436802212991.jpg

15764808855561666365320.jpg

I am from Wales in the UK. Have you any good cards for sale or do you collect anything else than cards. I have quite a few hundred labels signed Of all test nations bar Ireland and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom