My sickest MJ insert mailday yet!

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Hey guys just got another batch of sickening MJ inserts. This will probably be the last of them till next week so all you guys sick of seeing my maildays rest assured you'll have a few days off ;)

Hope you like them as much as i do.

UD3 #mj-2
110220101881.jpg

Thunder & Lightning
110220101878.jpg

Meltdown
110220101882.jpg

Larger than life Golden
110220101887.jpg

Natural Born Thrillers
110220101888.jpg

Slam Cam
110220101909.jpg

And to finish it off this bad boy

SPX ProMotion 1:480
110220101896.jpg

Thanks for looking

Re: My sickest MJ mailday yet!

Love that Promotion! Looks like it's in good shape too!

Wow, Nick. Are these part of the "A week to earn, 5 hours to burn" thread from last week.

Some nice pickups there

jinrai: Cheers Kelv, yeah mate its mint as with the Slam Cams. Im thinking of sending a few of them for grading as i reckon they are atleast 9.5's with BGS.

hairyangryfella: That i do :D

Cobretti: Thanks Dom, the Fleer and Flair are hard to come by in the higher end inserts of MJ. I am watching a couple on the bay atm though:v:

Sirdylan: Thanks D :v:

Wow, Nick. Are these part of the "A week to earn, 5 hours to burn" thread from last week.

Some nice pickups there

Haha yeah mate pretty much all the cards over the past week that thread was refering to :lol:
I did say i was on an MJ insert binge lol

Love the NBT, and that Larger Than Life was like my dream card 10 or 12 years ago, awesome stuff mate!

Thanks Matt, i have you to thank with your last mailday for inspiring the MJ Insert addiction especially with that cutting edge :lol:

ATM any of the sexy looking inserts mate. Mostly mid to high end stuff :D
I don't know my 90's sets well enough to tell you what ones exactly im just going after the ones that appeal to me.

Let me know if you have any that sound like the above :lol:

Thanks Matt, i have you to thank with your last mailday for inspiring the MJ Insert addiction especially with that cutting edge :lol:

:lol: i do a mailday and it costs other people money :lol:

Na, I know what you mean, getting them has made me want to get more of the old stuff at the moment because I'm not too enthralled with the Panini so I think it's time to stock up the old sexy 90's insert PC!!!!! :worthy:

:kick:

:lol: i do a mailday and it costs other people money :lol:

Na, I know what you mean, getting them has made me want to get more of the old stuff at the moment because I'm not too enthralled with the Panini so I think it's time to stock up the old sexy 90's insert PC!!!!! :worthy:

:kick:
My thoughts exactly man, Panini is mainly junk atm and every thing else is boring me so why not go for those cards that had style about them :D
Oh and thanks my bank balance is almost in negs :lol:

Cheers boyz.
Its interesting seeing other peoples tastes in cards when it comes to these inserts.
I tend to lean towards the shiny refractory kind of cards personally

very nice nick! not really into inserts, but All I say is those are really great looking cards, when I look at inserts I look at the odds, and the Spx promotions has a tough odds I say, go for the numbered MJ's inserts, those are pretty rare nowadays. cool stuff. keep em comin. :)

very nice nick! not really into inserts, but All I say is those are really great looking cards, when I look at inserts I look at the odds, and the Spx promotions has a tough odds I say, go for the numbered MJ's inserts, those are pretty rare nowadays. cool stuff. keep em comin. :)

Cheers GB, mate the low #'d stuff is near impossible to find for MJ and when they do come up they sell for massive $$$$. I'd love to get some nice low serial #'d MJ inserts some day.

---------- Post added 11-02-2010 at 11:20 PM ----------

Oh yeah man..... those slam cams are some of the sickest inserts around! :worthy:

Yeah that along with the Ultra Stars & Rave Review are at the top of my favs atm

---------- Post added 11-02-2010 at 11:21 PM ----------

Love SPX ProMotion 1:480 !!!

Cheers man yeah its one of the rarer ones:)

Back
Top Bottom