My Saddest day - Thanks for all the support

Re: My Saddest day

im so sorry for your loss, mate. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family mate. RIP to your dad.

Sorry to hear of your loss, look after your loved ones, family & friends - reflect & rejoice
Importantly take care of yourself, remember those precious moments to remind you of the wonderful times with your father, keep smiling :)

Sending my condolences to you and the family in this tough time.

Deepest condolences to you and your family Terry - If you ever want a chat feel free to pm me, lost my brother and sister in the last couple of years and always hold them close to my heart.

Brett

Such sad news Tez, very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, 57 is far too young, especially for someone who looked after themselves like it sounds like he did. Be very thankful your dad got to see you get married and saw your kids.....my mum passed away just over 3 years ago from cancer and she wasn't here to see me get married or meet my kids, it is the one thing in life I wish I could change (other than her still being here).

I'm glad you made this post, the best thing you can do is talk about it with people. I've found time to be a very slow healer but talking about your feelings with people close to you is the best thing you can do.

Tradgedies are seldom ever a complete loss, if nothing else they can help you to really appreciate the years you have left on this earth and to make the most of the time you have left with your friends and family. I'm sure he will be with you for eternity, just that it is in a different way now.

All the best to you and your family Terry.

On a side note, had an absolute ball Saturday mate, cheers for a fun arvo.

Im so sorry mate, condolences to you and your family. Been through it myself at a young age.

Thanks for the well wishes and so sorry to hear that you had to deal with this so young.

Deepest condolences to you and your family Terry - If you ever want a chat feel free to pm me, lost my brother and sister in the last couple of years and always hold them close to my heart.

Brett

Thanks Brett. Sorry to hear of your loss :( I have lots of fond memories of him :)

Such sad news Tez, very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, 57 is far too young, especially for someone who looked after themselves like it sounds like he did. Be very thankful your dad got to see you get married and saw your kids.....my mum passed away just over 3 years ago from cancer and she wasn't here to see me get married or meet my kids, it is the one thing in life I wish I could change (other than her still being here).

I'm glad you made this post, the best thing you can do is talk about it with people. I've found time to be a very slow healer but talking about your feelings with people close to you is the best thing you can do.

Thank you Brad and So sorry to hear about your Mum. I really do cherish every memory I had with him and there are some amazing stories that I can share with my loved ones. Its still sad to know that my children will never get to know him better because they all loved him.
I am overwhelmed by all the kindness here but its this great community that keeps me coming back and I thank you all for that. I also wish everyone and their loved ones well.
I Get to see you one last time on Wednesday Dad but will remember you forever xo

---------- Post added 28-08-2011 at 08:26 PM ----------

Tradgedies are seldom ever a complete loss, if nothing else they can help you to really appreciate the years you have left on this earth and to make the most of the time you have left with your friends and family. I'm sure he will be with you for eternity, just that it is in a different way now.

All the best to you and your family Terry.

On a side note, had an absolute ball Saturday mate, cheers for a fun arvo.

I have been thinking the same thing. Finding something positive from such a sad thing that none of us can avoid. For me it was the results from the autopsy. It was revealed that he had a heart disease which could only be fixed by a heart transplant. My brothers ,mum and I would have probably pushed him to have a transplant if we found out but not being able to do his beloved sport would have killed his spirit and I could never have lived with that.
You guys have been so great at the shop. Nothing better than some laugh therapy :) considering how crappy I have been feeling should highlight just how hilarious you guys are

My condolences to you and all your family matey we had a family member pass 5 weeks ago and is hard but gotta keep the memories going this is the time for family to really be there for each other all the best.

Sorry for the sad news, hope you can recover from it. My thoughts go out with you.

Terrible news!
I can not imagine the feeling of losing a parent.
If it is any consolation, from someone who never has never had a father relationship because he left us, be thankful for the time you had.
I wish you all the strength and courage during this difficult time.

Back
Top Bottom