My Recent Haul

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Another mailday with more goodies for the PC!

First up, another Danny Green Auto that I picked up off eBay

I have been lovin this guys game so far this year. Although he has dropped a bit offensively, his D has been excellent and Coach Pop has noticed and given him the last 2 starts!
IMG_4395.jpg

Just another Blair Auto. From 10/11 Update /25
IMG_4396.jpg

Now a SWEEEEEEEET On Card Gervin auto with a 'half' inscription :lol:

Awesome looking card in hand!
IMG_4391.jpg

And for the Set Chase..... the last 'Big' player I needed for the set. Now its just 405 scrubs and its done!
IMG_4397.jpg

Some sweet TP9 Patch goodness...... Jersey numbered of course
IMG_4392.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

And this is my favourite by far in this mailday.....

A HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE thanks to SBF for his help in getting this one. I cannot believe how easy he makes it for us to get US only auctions. He just gets it DONE!!
I have seen a few of these come up since GS was released, but only 1 that was available to OZ. It was overpriced IMO so I held off.
I did end up paying nearly the same amount for this one, but it was justified!

IMG_4412.jpg

IMG_4413.jpg

Thats right.... TP9 Jersey numbered!!!!!
Thanks again to SBF for this one...

Thanks for looking fellas!

You don't seem to have any trouble picking up parker's jersey numbered cards do you?

SBF is great and has helped me a lot too, so it's great he could help you pick up that sweet card.

Great additions mate :)

You don't seem to have any trouble picking up parker's jersey numbered cards do you?

SBF is great and has helped me a lot too, so it's great he could help you pick up that sweet card.

Great additions mate :)

Yeah, its good coz there isn't really much competition on them. I have won a couple as the only bidder... which helps the wallet!

Cheers mate!

WOW ! Very very great mailidays with very nice TP of course.
It's funny the numbered of your TP patch lovely number 9 :)
Congratz Adam for these new cards for your pc =D>

Oh I almost bought the Parker/Horry Gold Standard that was available to Aus, my fingered hovered over the ebay button but I resisted.
Great get on it, and the Gervin "Ice". I really love the look of that card.

On card autos are always cool but I'm confused if you're the Dejaun Blair collector or the Tony Parker jersey numbered collector? I think Blair the Bear is getting the rough end of the PC pineapple! lol

On card autos are always cool but I'm confused if you're the Dejaun Blair collector or the Tony Parker jersey numbered collector? I think Blair the Bear is getting the rough end of the PC pineapple! lol

Wait for the next mailday Skip!!! One of my favourite Blair's incoming!!!

And thanks for all the comments fellas!!

Back
Top Bottom