Motor Sport My Race Team - 2012

bigrob2307

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
bigrob2307
My Race Team | The World's First 100% Community Run Racing Team – Memberships now open!

love my motor racing and im sure theres quite a lot of other people here that do also so thought i would share this incase you havent heard of it before

cost is $39 for membership and its a once off payment so no fees etc etc. i think its a fantastic idea and have been a member for a while now

The concept behind My Race Team is to offer dedicated motorsport fans the ability to get even closer to the action than is normally available. Every member will have an equal vote in every decision for the team; including car body selection, driver selection, car livery designs, everything related to the team will be ...voted on by the the members and the majority rules.

To go racing in 2012 we need to sign up 2,000 members to pay for the team to compete in all 7 races in the 2012 Aussie Racing Cars season. Once we have 2,000 members, no new sign-ups will be accepted.

This is a limited opportunity to be involved in this brand new concept for a race team. It’s “first in, best dressed”. So if you like what you read about the team concept, put your details in and pay your membership with PayPal now. Once the 2,000 members have been signed up, no new memberships will be accepted.

Team members will be invited to join the other team members in the pits at each race and will be able to get up close and personal with the car (including photo opportunities actually in the car!) This isn’t a normal pit tour, this is exclusive members only access that only team members will be able to participate in.

Cheers Rob

Back
Top Bottom