For Sale MY PRIDE AND JOY :( 20-21 Crown Royale LAMELO BALL ROOKIE CARD Crown Royale 20-21 Auto Blue /75 Redemption Card!!!!! VERY REGRETFUL

vJustin

49ER Fanatic
Real Name
Justin Johnson
lads......with a heavy heart i have to sell my Lamelo Ball auto Redemption... Ive had this for about 2 months and only reason i could manage not to scratch and redeem was due to covid and being unsure if ill have work or not, and if i was to redeem i would have to wait for card in hand to sell, and with covid and panini being panini it could be awhile... so this is the decision that needs to be made, bills dont stop coming, its bullsh*t being a adult haha

Anyway card is 20-21 Crown Royale LAMELO BALL ROOKIE CARD Auto Blue /75 Redemption Card!!!!!

last one that sold info below:

Item Title: 20-21 Crown Royale LaMelo Ball Rc Rookie Crown Auto Blue /75 Redemption Card
Sale Price: 578.00 USD
Auction → Number of Bids: 26
Sale Date: Tue 13 Jul 2021

from 130point.com

im not going to beat around the bush, 578usd into aud is 790, use know i need to sell, and to be honest i need a quick sale so this is very very regretful but will sell for $620aud {PLEASE UNDERSTAND THO, EVEN THO IAM LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE I WILL NOT BE GIVING IT AWAY SO IAM PRETTY MUCH FIRM ON 620, THANKS!)

pick up GEELONG

ANY questions,just mesage me cheers

s-l300.jpg

lads......with a heavy heart i have to sell my Lamelo Ball auto Redemption... Ive had this for about 2 months and only reason i could manage not to scratch and redeem was due to covid and being unsure if ill have work or not, and if i was to redeem i would have to wait for card in hand to sell, and with covid and panini being panini it could be awhile... so this is the decision that needs to be made, bills dont stop coming, its bullsh*t being a adult haha

Anyway card is 20-21 Crown Royale LAMELO BALL ROOKIE CARD Auto Blue /75 Redemption Card!!!!!

last one that sold info below:

Item Title: 20-21 Crown Royale LaMelo Ball Rc Rookie Crown Auto Blue /75 Redemption Card
Sale Price: 578.00 USD
Auction → Number of Bids: 26
Sale Date: Tue 13 Jul 2021

from 130point.com

im not going to beat around the bush, 578usd into aud is 790, use know i need to sell, and to be honest i need a quick sale so this is very very regretful but will sell for $620aud {PLEASE UNDERSTAND THO, EVEN THO IAM LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE I WILL NOT BE GIVING IT AWAY SO IAM PRETTY MUCH FIRM ON 620, THANKS!)

pick up GEELONG

ANY questions,just mesage me cheers

s-l300.jpg
This guy os a sort he send me a $5 dollar card not the redemption autograph card he was selling and now he is ignoring my messages and my refund invoices from PayPal !Beware of this guy liuke plaque ! scammer
This is what he sent me !

img20210908_15062466.jpg

This guy os a sort he send me a $5 dollar card not the redemption autograph card he was selling and now he is ignoring my messages and my refund invoices from PayPal !Beware of this guy liuke plaque ! scammer
This is what he sent me !

img20210908_15062466.jpg

I've learnt in life you can never trust a person who says "use" instead of "you all". Hope you're able to sort this out mate, scammers are the bottom barrel scum of the earth

The fact that you still got a Lamelo card baffles me man. The good news is that in his previous feedback he was a buyer which means the cops will be able to track him down easily. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom