My PC

blackwind

Atlanta Hawks
Real Name
Rick
eBay User
blackwind747
My Personal Collection featuring Dominique Wilkins, Josh Smith, Slam Dunk Champion Auto plus others.

http://www.rickc.org/cardgallery

I have scanned and uploaded every Nique and Josh Smith card I own, and I update it pretty much as soon and I get a new card incoming.

Its taken me a while, but I've finally got there.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Rick

I just had a quick look through and you have a nice collection of everything.
Don't be shy to show off your NFL cards here either.

I have loads of Atlanta Falcon cards if your interested. I'm happy to send the commons but i might have to work a trade for the others.

I just had a quick look through and you have a nice collection of everything.
Don't be shy to show off your NFL cards here either.

I have loads of Atlanta Falcon cards if your interested. I'm happy to send the commons but i might have to work a trade for the others.

Thanks for the kind comments. I haven't really collected much in the way of NFL cards for a while. I have just picked up a few singles lately, but no packs or boxes.

I'd be more than keen to try and work out a trade, what do you have in the way of Falcons? I am probably interested in the modern one i.e. Michael Vick, Jerious Norwood, Alge Crumpler, but the ones from older times would be Deion Sanders and Andre Rison.

I have a few older Cowboys like Emmit in my trade section.

Cheers
Rick

your site is very good.... it's a big effort to scan every single card one by one... watching nique's cards remind me of 90s alot.. he is one of a kind.. very fun to watch and a leader...

very cool cards...

very nice mate, I am interested in your two emmitt cards! I may just have a Topps Pristine common of Vick... I'll have to look, but I have a few Falcons cards myself too.

so impressive, wow

great player dominique, and i can see why you would start collecting josh smith now too

congrats...

Back
Top Bottom