My PC so far

bo3197

#1 Brisbane Lions Fan
Real Name
Asher
Hey guys,
I have been on this site for over a year now and it is time for me to do a mailday.
So I collect Simon Black, James Polkinghorne, Todd Banfield and Kepler Bradley cards.
Here are pics of my top 10 Blackie cards, my top Polkinghorne card and my top Kepler card.
So here are the pics
The cards are:
Top Ten Simon Black:
1. 2006 Champions of the Brownlow
2. 2010 Teamcoach Platinum Prize
3. 2002 Exclusive SPX AA
4. 2005 Dynasty AA
5. 2009 Champions Star Gem
6. 2007 Champions Sketch Card
7. 2007 Champions Foil Signature
8. 2003 Ultra XL B&F
9. 2010 Topps Chipz Star Player
10. 2007 Herald Sun B&F

Top James Polkinghorne:
2010 Champions Revelations Gem

Top Kepler Bradley
2006 Herald Sun Rising Star

cheers
bo3197

BTW all of the cards are in mint condition some of the top loaders have scratches and marks and the scans aren't that great.

cards_number_1.jpg

cards_number_2.jpg

Nice work mate, thanks for sharing!

Thanks Richo

---------- Post added 02-01-2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

1 year and no DPS's.. what's the go you on a tight budget. BTW love the Brownlow card on a winner there

Hey Captain America.... I only collect these 4 players and only one has a dps and thats Kepler Bradley and I only just started collecting him and I am bidding on his dps now...
other than those 4 players i collect some common sets so other than Kepler i don't really want any DPSs... might start collecting Polec so i would get one of him...

Thanks Richo

---------- Post added 02-01-2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

Hey Captain America.... I only collect these 4 players and only one has a dps and thats Kepler Bradley and I only just started collecting him and I am bidding on his dps now...
other than those 4 players i collect some common sets so other than Kepler i don't really want any DPSs... might start collecting Polec so i would get one of him...

wasn't aware of that. But I am now thanks

Nice start to some nice player PCs.

Simon Black will cost you a fair bit though...

Thanks wheels
Actually Blackie's cards aren't that expensive.... Most of the sought after players play for victorian teams so except for the very high end cards they aren't too expensive

Back
Top Bottom