My NRL collection, hopefully someone enjoys!

edabomb

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Eddy
Thought I'd share my top end collection.

img002yw5.jpg

img003xz1.jpg

img004xf8.jpg

Yeah that is impressive, whats with the daley 1996 series 2 mvp? were there mvp redemptions, was it found in packs or what? I have catalogued sharks cards i need, and a signed mvp is definately not amongst it.

Yeah that is impressive, whats with the daley 1996 series 2 mvp? were there mvp redemptions, was it found in packs or what? I have catalogued sharks cards i need, and a signed mvp is definately not amongst it.

There were signed and numbered and signed and unnumbered. It was redemption I think, because the one I have came with the big paper COA from Dynamic.

They are some beautiful cards... I remember busting lots of boxes trying to get a Meninga or Lamb auto redemption!

I think from memory the Daley and others may have been offered through Dynamic as sort of a buy back....if you sent in so many barcodes or something and some cash you could get one? I have seen them before but cant remember the exact situations with them?

Cheers
Matt

Was a black sharpie only invented in 2000? Mid 90s signature cards are so horrible. :( Saddens me that im on the look out for some haha Thanks for the replies, im somewhat enlightened now :)

My brother has a better collection, similar era of cards but all the Newcastle. So many Andrew Johns autos in his collection.

The sigs are all ok except for the Stuart Playmaker, have to look very closely to see that one.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I see we have a Canberra fan in the mist, sorry about that mate :lol: but seriously, I wish I had a Roosters collection like that (I am actually looking at building one now that I have a good job with a good income).

Some great looking cards there.

I love the guys that host the Nrl show, they make NRL soo massive, and they are as good as comedians, especially the Baldy, Daley's a gun. :)

Fantastic Cards btw, how long have you been collecting for, and do you only collect Raiders stuff or everying?

I just get the Raiders stuff aye, too expensive to get it all!! Been collecting since 94 but I was just a kid then, started buying the autos between 2003 and 2006 because I was at uni and didn't have to worry about saving till I finished my studies :)

heh, if any of you guys are interested, I have this PDF file that catalogue's all the cards from early days thru to 2005, got it from a friend in Newcastle and will be happy to share.........just PM me if u want me to send it (NRL only).

I remember pulling the Ricky Stuart Force 5 back in the day

sold it on consignment for $240 which was pretty decent coin for a 15 year old

that was the last set i collected since this years however so hopefully i've still got the touch

O yeah, sensational johns collection, good luck with the captain sig, im trying to get a hold of the fittler one but they are just so damn expensive and near impossible to find.

Back
Top Bottom