My new side project.....

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Well there haven't been many new Nash cards that have caught my eye lately, so I have decided to start picking up a few autos of players that I've been a fan of over the years.

The only condition I have with these cards is that they are from the Ultimate Signatures set, which gives me a fair few years of cards to choose from and are all on card autos, from a nice high end product.

I have a few nice ones due in shortly, however if you have any of these cards available mainly the older players, send me through a PM I may be interested in them!

I already have Jordan and Nash from this year but today I added this card to the project.

Jason Kidd Ultimate Signatures

CCF09112007_00000-1.jpg

Enjoy

Cheers
Matt

P.S I have 3 legends from this set due in shortly ;)

Sweet card, great addition to your new project!

I look forward to seeing who's auto you add to this on going project... good luck with it Matt.

Well done mate,I think i have a bibby one of those incoming.

No "A" today Matty? ;)

Show us the rest!!! lol.

Do they all look similar in design, the different years? I can't remember.

Either way, they're a lovely card design, on-card auto.

Oh and sweet Kidd Auto! :thumbsup:

Good luck with that new project Matt, Nice Kidd so far! So have you set a defined list for yourself? OR just see what comes up?

Thanks everyone!

It should be a fun project! I mean the Kidd cost a huge $9 so if I can get some more bargains like that ill be happy!

I do have a list, its not a huge one at the moment but players like Bird, Magic, Hakeem, Pippen, David Robinson, Stockton, Rodman etc are the players im looking at picking up....at some stage they all have been included in the Ultimate Signatures set so I should be able to find them.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom