My most obscure PC by far...

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
So last year I somehow came up with the insane idea to collect signed baseballs of NBA players, as I was running out of display space so needed to downsize somewhere.

I settled on a criteria of only getting NBA scoring champions as a theme and upon doing research discovered that all except two retired scoring champs have been inducted into the hall of fame (one of those two being the black mamba, so we know that will only be temporary).

Just to throw a curve ball, I then added the stipulation that just a signature wouldn’t be enough - I also required an inscription to compliment it.

Picking these up certainly aren’t high priority so it’s nice to space them out between drinks. The ball on the far right arrived today, with one more due to arrive early next month.

Without further ado... David Robinson, Allen Iverson & Tracy McGrady!

4E5199D4-EFFD-49D8-964B-9402EB0B3A4E.jpeg

T-Mac looks like it has some wear to it! Does the #1 count as an inscription? ;-)

T-Mac looks like it has some wear to it! Does the #1 count as an inscription? ;-)

The ball has yellowed a bit, which isn’t uncommon... I opted for his actual auto which he used in his rookie year with the “#1” inscription instead of “t-Mac” by itself. If a nicer one surfaces down the track I can always upgrade :)

Love these things.... I was lucky enough to pick up MJ and is UDA as well. Think I picked it up for $470.

Back
Top Bottom