My Michael Jordan Collection

i am selling my entire collection, i have about 2500 jordans in total. im your man when it comes to buying jordans... send me a pm of what your after

bloody awesome!! ok well its goin to take me a couple of days to go through the list but needless to say hold any rare and hard to get ones like autos and jerseys as im the man for buying them!! :D :D made my day!!!!! Ill start goin throuh the list now! problem is i have about 5 different checklists and theyre all at different stages so gotta start again! 2500, very bloody impressive!!!!!!

bloody awesome!! ok well its goin to take me a couple of days to go through the list but needless to say hold any rare and hard to get ones like autos and jerseys as im the man for buying them!! :D :D made my day!!!!! Ill start goin throuh the list now! problem is i have about 5 different checklists and theyre all at different stages so gotta start again! 2500, very bloody impressive!!!!!!

Looks like a great collection so far and Good luck with your search :) Just be careful when buying. Some members do not follow through with what they are offering ! Checking feedback can be helpful when spending your hard earned money ;)

Back
Top Bottom