My Memorabilia

No worries Ben....glad it arrived safely & you liked it (I knew you would).

Steve Waugh's signature is great and Sachin has a beauty too ;)

Well - I haven't entered any pictures of my sports memorabilia pieces so I thought it was time to show a couple off:

BRADMAN AUTOGRAPHED '300' MASTERPIECE
(Limited to only 300)
Memorabilia-Bradman 300 Masterpiece.jpg

18 x 24" Print of a Painting by Dave Thomas
and a
Colour Photograph of Bradman's famous "Cover Drive" which is signed by Sir Donald Bradman
Serial Number 024/300

I AM THE GREATEST
(Limited to only 200)
Memorabilia-I am the Greatest.jpg

Signed in Sydney by Muhammad Ali when he attended the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games
Serial Number 024/200

yeh Ben, im getting a few things from the official store. Will get the jersey signed by the team in silver like yours as it comes up awesome. Wallace man showed me the results of his gf's dees jersey that she sent to the club to get signed and it looked great. Yeh will be defiantly be using your pic as a reference. I remember putting a bid on your piece for like 700 and probally will fetch $400 for the frame. Something that i will keep for ages!!!
wont be able to get it framed straight away though but it will be defiantly done by the end of the year. Should be sending the jersey to get signed this month or next. Hope all goes well :eek:

thanks for the help

I have a 2003 Hawthorn Heritage Guernsey signed by most members of the team.... not framed tho unfortunately it was a gift from the club for the articles I wrote on the website voluntarily, which I did for a couple of years.

Nice stuff guys. Heres a few things i got.
good.jpg

I also have a Karie Webb signed/framed Flag and ball from a golf tournament, Alex Jezalenko framed personally signed photo from his personal collection of his mark of the century, Tiger Woods signed ball/print which is framed, Sergio Garcia framed signed ball and flag from the pebble beach pro-am, i also put together a collection of AFL cards that i got personally signed by all the 2004 AFL captains of each team and got them framed, and my last thing is a Shane Warne framed photos and scorecard from the game when he broke the world record of test wickets and comes with a signed cricket card.
If anyone wants to see pics i can take some photos.

Oh I'm gonna top you all on this one. Everyone would have seen my Topps Big Game Collection Spurs Frame the other week, but I've got something quite a bit better than that...

OK, so obviously that's a signed bombers jersey with one hell of a lot of signatures on it, of the 2000 premiership team & more...

Also in there is a complete set of 2003 select gold cards all signed, including sheeds on the logo card, two 2000 GF tickets signed by Sheedy and Hirdy, two prelim tickets signed by wellman & solomon (welly played his 100th or 150th, I can't remember which, and solly his 50th in that game), a qualifying final ticket signed by lloydy, he kicked his 100th goal for the year in that game, a signed 100 goal card of Lloydys, photos of matty kicking the 100th, a whole heap of medallions and membership cards, some other signed hirdy and longy cards, and at the bottom a nice design I did to top it all off.

If only the boys still played like the 2000 premiership team used to. BTW the framing job alone is worth about $800!

donsframe.jpg

Bargey, I can't stand Essendon but that is one REALLY GOOD show piece, I did something VERY similar with my Ashes trip to Lord's in 2005, here it is:

ASHES TOUR 2005
LORD'S
First NPower test Match

Memorabilia-Ashestourb.jpg

LHS
Photo of me and my wife @ Lord's
Cards signed my Tour Hosts - Merv Hughes, Damien Flemming, Darren Lehman & Stuart MacGill
MIDDLE
Lord's Test Score Card
RHS
Lord's Test Match Tickets Day 1, Day 3 & Day 4 signed by:
Day 1 - Merv Hughes, Brad Hodge, Damien Flemming, Colin Miller, Geoff Lawson
Day 3 - Glen McGrath, Terry Alderman, Darren Lehmann, David Boon, Kim Hughes
Day 4 - Shaun Tait, Carl Rackemann, Stuart MacGill & Rodney Hogg​

BTW - The signatures I got (3 posts previous) were obtained when all those players attended our functions........they address the group crack jokes and tell really interesting stories - They mingled with the tour group and were a really great bunch of blokes - Here are a couple of pics I took:

a.jpg

aa.jpg

aab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom