bg4.jpg

bg5.jpg

bg6.jpg

bg.jpg

dirk.jpg

francis.jpg

ld1.jpg

vladlevinsky said:
How many points are needed for the Gordon Performance Clause? Did he make it?
I think its for 45 points, his season high is only 39 which is also his career high.
Your collection is looking great. Love the pristines.

Hell yeah im happy with this mail week so far esp the pristine my fav would have to be the trilogy plexiglass (i had no idea they were plastic)

Thanks andrew i still have nothing as good as you when it comes to gordon cards. But seeing i only been collecting gordons for about 4 months i think my PC looking fine. Webber has been a favourite of mine since has drafted to golden state hes been the only non bulls player that i have continued to follow.

phil your collection is coming along nicely. The Gordon cards aren't cheap (rookie cards i mean), being a player collector i have decided to mainly concentrate on the J.RICH cards (there alot cheaper) the Gordon cards i will be still collecting but only 1 or 2 a month. Good luck with your Gordon collection.

billy ill take them cwebbs off you check my site then PM me with what you want for them :).

Hell the gordon Rc's are expensive but im getting there at least dengs Rc's arent that bad price wise

Back
Top Bottom