My latest property video tour... let me know what you think

Ugh old people crap and tiles need to go the whole bathroom needs demolishing. But yeah your video was great :) pointed out all the shizzle people would need to know about the location!

:D

and star wipe....

In all seriousness great presentation by yourself. I think the house would sell to young families better empty. The backyard has heaps of potential too.
The fact that it's near a coffee shop with outdoor seating...win :woot:

Great video mate, looks like a decent sized block and a renovators dream.

Is that boom still present around the inner west?

it has slowed down a touch like everywhere leigh but as you well know, it is a high demand area within 7km of melbournes cbd so they always tend to go well... FYI this one will fetch close to $600,000 and effectively needs a full renovation

thanks for the kind feedback crew

Just a question about the video, is it set up on a tripod with a motor panning it from side to side or up and down?

Ersk

yeah Branko you always do a stellar job mate. pretty tough gig though......crapping on about seamless flow between two ordinary spaces and a non existent sun-drenched deck! lol

Just a question about the video, is it set up on a tripod with a motor panning it from side to side or up and down?

Ersk

ersk the guys do a variety of things... generally though yes they are on the tripod unless we get really creative and try a few different angles... low or high etc

yeah Branko you always do a stellar job mate. pretty tough gig though......crapping on about seamless flow between two ordinary spaces and a non existent sun-drenched deck! lol

ry just trying to paint a picture for ppl who dont have much of an imagination LOL... some houses have incredible renovations done to them, while others we need to be a bit suggestive and creative to make buyers undertsand what can be done with it... the house is in a cracking street

Nicely done buddy, the panning of the photo's and video got a bit much by the end but overall a solid effort. Definitely a natural infront of the camera :thumbsup:

The more I know about prices for houses, the more I am glad I rent.

However great presentation, I am wondering how much the coffee house gave you to plug them! :)

The more I know about prices for houses, the more I am glad I rent.

However great presentation, I am wondering how much the coffee house gave you to plug them! :)

nothing actually... i just want to give back to the community somehow and this is my way, with a bit of free publicity/promotion for local traders in Melbourne's Inner West

thx for the feedback

Nice stuff again Branko, they are always good videos! Do you do these for many homes or only a select few?

cheers brett... i try to do on as many as i can becasue it gives ppl a different perspective of the home realistically it only gets done on a few

Looking at that I couldn't help but wonder, I bet it has carpet in the garage :lol:
Great job on the presentation Branko :thumbsup:

hahaha thanks buddy... no garage on this one - they would be so lucky!

Back
Top Bottom