My latest property video tour... let me know what you think

Ugh old people crap and tiles need to go the whole bathroom needs demolishing. But yeah your video was great pointed out all the shizzle people would need to know about the location!

and star wipe....

In all seriousness great presentation by yourself. I think the house would sell to young families better empty. The backyard has heaps of potential too.
The fact that it's near a coffee shop with outdoor seating...win

Great video mate, looks like a decent sized block and a renovators dream.

Is that boom still present around the inner west?

it has slowed down a touch like everywhere leigh but as you well know, it is a high demand area within 7km of melbournes cbd so they always tend to go well... FYI this one will fetch close to $600,000 and effectively needs a full renovation

thanks for the kind feedback crew

Just a question about the video, is it set up on a tripod with a motor panning it from side to side or up and down?

Ersk

yeah Branko you always do a stellar job mate. pretty tough gig though......crapping on about seamless flow between two ordinary spaces and a non existent sun-drenched deck! lol

Just a question about the video, is it set up on a tripod with a motor panning it from side to side or up and down?

Ersk

ersk the guys do a variety of things... generally though yes they are on the tripod unless we get really creative and try a few different angles... low or high etc

yeah Branko you always do a stellar job mate. pretty tough gig though......crapping on about seamless flow between two ordinary spaces and a non existent sun-drenched deck! lol

ry just trying to paint a picture for ppl who dont have much of an imagination LOL... some houses have incredible renovations done to them, while others we need to be a bit suggestive and creative to make buyers undertsand what can be done with it... the house is in a cracking street

Nicely done buddy, the panning of the photo's and video got a bit much by the end but overall a solid effort. Definitely a natural infront of the camera

The more I know about prices for houses, the more I am glad I rent.

However great presentation, I am wondering how much the coffee house gave you to plug them!

The more I know about prices for houses, the more I am glad I rent.

However great presentation, I am wondering how much the coffee house gave you to plug them!

nothing actually... i just want to give back to the community somehow and this is my way, with a bit of free publicity/promotion for local traders in Melbourne's Inner West

thx for the feedback

Nice stuff again Branko, they are always good videos! Do you do these for many homes or only a select few?

cheers brett... i try to do on as many as i can becasue it gives ppl a different perspective of the home realistically it only gets done on a few

Looking at that I couldn't help but wonder, I bet it has carpet in the garage
Great job on the presentation Branko

hahaha thanks buddy... no garage on this one - they would be so lucky!