My Larry Johnson / L J / Grandmama Collection!

Damn!!! That is an awesome collection. One of the best player collections I've ever seen.

Are those actual LJ shoes? How many do you have?

Holy crap!!! How many cards do you NOT have???

So many Autos, so many 1/1s... WOW.

No wonder you're "LJBIGGESTFAN2" - actually what's the "2" for? lol.

Excellent collection dude!!!!

MavsMan© said:
Holy crap!!! How many cards do you NOT have???

So many Autos, so many 1/1s... WOW.

No wonder you're "LJBIGGESTFAN2" - actually what's the "2" for? lol.

Excellent collection dude!!!!

i think LJ's biggest fan #1 is himself, so he had to settle for number 2 :D j/k

wholey f*ckin duck sh*t. that would have to be one of the most complete player collections i have ever seen. :eek:

thats a brilliant collection you have there. well done

very well done

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I spent a while going through all your photos the other day. Love all the memorabilia aswell as the cards! An awesome collection, makes me feel better about mine that there is other crazy collectors out there who collect anything and everything there player appears on.

Thanks everyone for the compliment on my L J collection! I have put a lot of hard work searching and money into it. So comments like this make it all worth while!

I put #2 in my user name because that was L J's jersey number (#2). I truely feel I'm his #1 fan in the entire world, even more so them himself...ha ha..Over the years I have met seveal other L J fans/collectors who claim that they are bigger fans, but once they see my website and how dedicated I am to my collection they quickly change their mind!

As for the shoes, Yes, most of those pictured are game worn and autographed by L J. I actually have another pair that should arrive this week. I'm always updating my site so please come back and look again!

I only need right at 28 more cards listed in beckett, which most of those are all 1/1's. My actual wantlist can be seen on my webpage as well. Although as any player collector knows there are always more forgien issue, promo, oddball, etc..cards and items out there. That is why I collect everything with L J on it!

Thanks everyone!!!

Not bad....

Just like throw a big THANKS to Patrick - I used to have 500 Lj cards sitting doing nothing at home. A bit like the kidd collector who's just thrown in the towel. I stopped - got married, had 2 kids and 5 yrs later hooked up with patrick. We did a massive KG/LJ deal and a yr later I have the KG collection I have now. Without him - I'd have KG's rookie cards and about 50 commons....

Thanks mate - no more generous guy anywhere

ljandkg said:
Not bad....

Just like throw a big THANKS to Patrick - I used to have 500 Lj cards sitting doing nothing at home. A bit like the kidd collector who's just thrown in the towel. I stopped - got married, had 2 kids and 5 yrs later hooked up with patrick. We did a massive KG/LJ deal and a yr later I have the KG collection I have now. Without him - I'd have KG's rookie cards and about 50 commons....

Thanks mate - no more generous guy anywhere

Thank you very much Al..! You have helped me just as much as I helped you! I've got some of my better L J cards from you and I really appreciate that. Talk to you soon!

Patrick

Round Mound of Rebound said:
Outstanding collection :shock:

Hey thanks, right back at you!! We are neck and neck from my last count for the player collection title...may the best one win!!

There is a barkley printing plate on ebay right now...with 1 offer pending. Not sure of your ebay user name but (costanzcon) always bids on Barkley stuff. I'm sure you already saw this but I thought of you when I came across it, here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARLES-BARKLEY...ryZ44858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you want feel free to email me your wantlist and I will keep any eye out for you....I will hope you will do the same for me if you ever come across any RARE L J cards or items.

Thanks,

Patrick

Yes, I keep an eye on the contest, looks like we have the same number of points :D

I've seen the Barkley masterpiece on ebay (it must be the 3rd time it's been listed in 1 month or so), but I'm not sure it is an authentic plate (counterfeit?), so I prefer not to bid on it.

Let me know if you see some interesting cards of Barkley out of ebay, I'll do the same for you for LJ cards!!

Back
Top Bottom