My lack of communication

The_Funporium

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
funporium
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to touch base and apologize for my inactivity over the past week or so (Busiest one of the NRL trading card year ofcourse)
Some of you may know that I live in Windsor and I was actually flooded in over a few days and have just returned to work today.
The amount of damage and loss, even though it was only 50cms through the bottom floor has been pretty devastating.
As as result I have been without internet there since last Tuesday and have spent so much time cleaning and throwing things away and organizing repairs etc to try and get back to normal.

There's a bunch of PM's that I haven't answered and for that I apologize. I will get back to you all in due course.
All the NRL Traders are available at www.funporium.com.au and you can email us [email protected]

Just wanted to get a quick message out for everyone as I always try to respond quickly.

Catch you all soon.
Mark.

Sorry to hear that Mark.
You see things on the news and that is all it is till you
know someone directly affected by it. Hope things get
back to normal at home as soon as possible ?

Cam.

Sorry to hear mate . I’ve got a work mate that lives out there and same for him . Absolutely terrible .

Sorry to hear Mark. I hope you’re able to get back on your feet and things back to normal soon

Thanks guys.
I appreciate the well wishes.
Still no internet access at home. No surprises that Telstra didn't make their confirmed booking time.
Most of the stock was at the shop. So it's been my brother who has been inundated with the workload.
Just getting back in and helping out. So everything is relatively under control (If you exclude ebay problems!!!! Grrr)

Back
Top Bottom