My Intro

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
Hey.. I don't think I ever introduced myself.. unless it was on the old site.. so here we go

Name: Craig McEwan
Location: Nollamara WA (Originally from Bundoora/Mill Park/Epping VIC until 11/9/03)

And I was recommended by some of the guys on here to post on here, but can't remember exactly who.. But I don't usually collect cards, I normally do the DVD thing here.. I love Jason Williams as you might tell, and a bit of a fan of the Heat now with him aboard... have a spot for the Kings, and was a Bulls fan since early 90's but was aboard the Kings wagon until the Bulls got back to being contenders.. but back to another bandwagon it seems...

haha team whore :p yes i could be like that alright..

and my avatar, well i had trouble with loading the avatar i want (cos i have no idea how to do it, or it could be a banner or something im trying to do , but have no idea how to put that in my sig or whatever either)

so i tried loading a pic of a cheerleader, but only the chest turned out.. HAHA.. ohh man im struggling.. but thought i'd leave it for a bit.. til i learn to put a banner in

hey craig
from perth as well
do u trade hoops much, get back to me, would be interested in discussing purchases if u r interested in sales
rollie

Back
Top Bottom