My FIRST 1/1 !!!!

J-RICH

Wood Impressions
Real Name
Maciek

04-05 Fleer Throwback "Hardwood Classics" Authentic Game Wonrn Jersey , Patch and Autograph

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :v: :D :cool: ;) :eek:

My own 1/1 card!! ;) old photo but i havnt any fresh;) i thing this card bring me much joy in future;)

thanks for looking;) cheers

Darius Miles but there isnt material and auto..becouse this card id from Fleer before bankrupty..so its only cardboard..and i put there my own material , auto , photo and information:)

That's given me a crazy idea. I have this card below but Patrick Ewing is a little bit more attractive than myself, so i think i'll leave it alone.:p
2007-05-30-0052-55.jpg

well ya fooled me there for the whole of 10 secs:lol: ,i was thinking who is that player,and since when do they write 1/1 in black sharpie.

good 1 mate:thumbsup:

cheers

hehe, thatks guys;) yeah you, its young player :) rookie, on this photo he had 18 so its young Lebron probably hehe..He start in draft this year so you here about he for sure:) patch and jersey its true game worn, i get material for nba authentic warm-up , i had piece of material free;p

I was keen to open this to see if I needed it for me set! lol. I only collect the jersey numbered ones though, lol.

Back
Top Bottom