My favourite Cuzzy addition to date!!! 1/1

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
G'day Guys

Got a new addition to the cuzzy pc on the w/e!!
Definetly the most personal and favourite a true 1/1.

Myself and a mate got down to the Tigers training Saturday arvo to hopefully catch a glimpse of cuz!! We got there and checked out the merchandise stand to see a nice Richmond Guernsay of Cuz with offiical printed numbers (built into the material) #32, which only around 200 were made we were told.

Bit of an impulse buy by us, we were going to just wear them to rep cuz haha
But it turns out their use was for a better cause!

Back of the Jumper (#32)
100_5406.jpg

Front of the Jumper
100_5409.jpg

We were both stoked to meet cuz and get our jumpers signed,
only dissapointing thing was Cuz didnt use my marker and used the one he had making the sig a little faded.
But turned out to be a great day, also made the news haha
Bit of a shame i didn't get the back signed (because of the lovely numbers). and will be hidden when i eventually frame it!!

Hope to try get down mid season when Tigers v Fremantle to hopefully get a WCE Guernsay signed, maybe a West Coast/Tigers Dual guersnsay frame:what:
haha that would be nice

Cheers guys,
hope you like it!

Also got to meet a few stars of the game such as Richo, N.Brown, Terry Wallace (nicest guy/coach out in the AFL) and upcoming star Trent Cotchin, aswell as one of my fave tiger players Jake King.
Turned out pretty much the whole squad flew over as they had a WA Dinner for fans the Friday night.

Was good fun for sure:thumbsup

Cheers,
Thanks for looking!

Daniel.

P.S. - Just in case to clear things up im a #1 West Coast man (just a cuz fan aswell haha)

Good for you Daniel, great to see another WCE supporter still supporting Cuz!

Love the jumper bythe way :)

Thanks Richo:)
I think many WCE fans are still supporting Benny which is great to see.
That rd 22 clash at subi is going to be big infront of the home ground (if he is playing at that time of yr)
Just cant wait to see him back on the field, doing what he is able to do best!

Good for you Daniel, great to see another WCE supporter still supporting Cuz!

Love the jumper bythe way :)

Back
Top Bottom