My coolest, yet most embarrassing mail day ever.

dickyKnee

Professional Student
Real Name
Nick
Well its a Darko

But it is a GU

But it is only one colour

But it is a RC and its an Exquisite!!!

But its not the /99 auto RC :(

Its the /31 rainbow RC:woot:
img037.jpg

As i say its a liitle embarissing, but it is an RC from the 2003-04 set and it is #ed to 31 so its pretty cool as well :)

haha thats not a bad card at all mte, one of the original RC Exquisite's which is a damn good card, which is why they ran with it again this yr, or last i cant remember. Nice card though mate :)

Sick Exquis RC mate, not too sure about Darko but the set is a very nice one and the Gold parallel aswell!

You should be ashamed.... NOT! Nice card, hopefully he actually does something with his new team though

I am a little :) But it seems rather unlikely that after 7 years he will suddenly develop a game, but i guess you never know :) Still it seemed like a pretty good addition to my collection, especially for only about $100 :)

man thats nothing to be embarassed about, dayyyng thats SICK :D:D. yeh the "patch" may be a bit on the plain, but man i am positive i have never seen these parallels yet till now!! :lol:. if it was just the regular #ed Rookie version then i'd understand, but this Rainbow #ed/31 RC is 1 card i would definetly be very proud to pickup. i can imagine they'd be extremely rare. like i mean EXTREMELY RARE. would u agree on how rare they are Nick?? and hopefully he does pickup his game a bit. bloody hell mate yeh fair enough there are many average "Rookies" that are drafted really high (Number 2, 3, and even number 1!!), yet they are never heard of again after their first season or 2 in the nba. if Darko wasnt a high pick, i reckon he would've been dropped already. maybe send him up to the D-League for a bit :D. still cant believe he went pick NUMBER TWO!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Nick thats a beauty as far as im concerned... i reckon you have picked up a ripper with great low numbering

Nothing embarrasing about that! Maybe that card will be worth a little more if he improves his game in his new home, the wolves.

Thanks for the comments guys, its now sitting proudly in my collection :) Might have to see if any one wants to trade it for the standard rookie of any of the other top 5 picks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom