My Classic Autos as requested!! (aussiemjfreak)

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Ok so I was super happy getting the card I wanted (cotchin) but then to pull the Rioli Platinum was AWESOME, Cotchin is PC but the Rioli is for TRADE for a Cotcin Platinum (I'm happy to add a few $ aswell) enjoy!!

CotchinGold.jpg

RioliPlatinum.jpg

Great card mate, the draft pick cards look sweet this year.

yer they really do man, the only problem is there was some kind of error in the printing of them and they all have slight blue splotches all over the white on them, although Select is an Australian company I wouldn't expect any better from them.

yer they really do man, the only problem is there was some kind of error in the printing of them and they all have slight blue splotches all over the white on them, although Select is an Australian company I wouldn't expect any better from them.

Bugger, I've got 2 boxes that should be here monday. Hanging to rip them.

Bugger, I've got 2 boxes that should be here monday. Hanging to rip them.

It's nothing Major but just a shame that they didn't recall them all once printed before they got them signed and fixed the problem......ah well thats select for you.

Ok so I was super happy getting the card I wanted (cotchin) but then to pull the Rioli Platinum was AWESOME, Cotchin is PC but the Rioli is for TRADE for a Cotcin Platinum (I'm happy to add a few $ aswell) enjoy!!

CotchinGold.jpg

RioliPlatinum.jpg

How much do you want for the Rioli Platinum card?
I can't trade but the money you get can get you the Cotchin card

hey hobbi.. the blue splotches are meant to be there as they are a texture on the background on the card.. rather than just having plain white.. bit of cheesy attempt at making the card look more premium.. nice card though and i like the case.. sure beats mine .. just chucked mine in sleeves in my PC.. ya must like him..

Back
Top Bottom