rostevio
IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4326.JPG
IMG_4327.JPG
IMG_4325.JPG
IMG_4324.JPG
here is what i have still need a heap

Last edited:
Nice collection champ, i too collect carlton cards and just scored a sam docherty draft prospect signature card hoping he gets traded to the blues!!

Nice collection champ, i too collect carlton cards and just scored a sam docherty draft prospect signature card hoping he gets traded to the blues!!
thanks mate are you going to get a daisy thomas dps ? i got 2 cases of the future force as i missed out on a menzel gold last year i like your forward thinking on the docherty aswell if we get him the card goes up and up in price

Again....nice work champ!! Ive been thinking of getting players DPS that started at another club. But cant bring myself to get a collingwood card for my collection even though scotland has been a legend at carlton. Thats what i love about the draft prospects and future force series. The cards dont have other club colours on them as there were made before the player was selected. Hence getting the docherty Draft prospect card. Hope a deal can be done in the next day or two!!

yeah i hear ya i was like that but wanted a scotland sig card as hes been a warrior for the blues and henderson is in our top 3 players big key for us ill be chasing the docherty cards if he gets picked up by us thinking about the daisy thomas dps if he does something this season if not ill give it a miss

Back
Top Bottom