My best mail day yet!!!

Kudjin

CP13 Collector
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
kudjin
Today was quite frankly the best mail day I've ever had and just happened to be on the day the Broncos kick the season off.

A BIG thanks has to go out to @joeyhonson for giving me the opportunity to purchase what will surely be the highlight in my Parker PC. You are an absolute champ.

image.jpeg

Probably the most sought after card in OzCT history ;)

Looks smashing Andrew, are you keeping the cards in the frame, if so, are you displaying the frame?

careful the cards don't "Fall Out" for no good reason....
Glad to see it goes to the Parker man himself...
Top Darts!!

I'm keeping the cards in the frame and they will be proudly displayed in the living room until a more suitable location is found. Most likely will end up on the (appropriately coloured) maroon feature wall near our entrance/kitchen.

Today was quite frankly the best mail day I've ever had and just happened to be on the day the Broncos kick the season off.

A BIG thanks has to go out to @joeyhonson for giving me the opportunity to purchase what will surely be the highlight in my Parker PC. You are an absolute champ.

image.jpeg
awesome, good things come to those who wait.

I'm keeping the cards in the frame and they will be proudly displayed in the living room until a more suitable location is found. Most likely will end up on the (appropriately coloured) maroon feature wall near our entrance/kitchen.
might have to build a new house like I did just to keep the collection in.

Back
Top Bottom