UFC My Best Ever UFC Mailday

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
As some of you would know I've been searching high and low for one of these bad boys, and today the Postie finnally delievered mine.

Wanderlei 'The Axe Murderer' Silva, Round 2 Red Ink Auto, numbered 22/ 25.

Not the best photos but this card is absolutely flawless. Brilliant. Im pretty stoked at the moment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sensing a new avatar lol. super round 2 red collection you got there now mate. wanderlei, hendo, franklin, machida, and theres one more i forgot i think maybe even more keep up the good work mate

sensing a new avatar lol. super round 2 red collection you got there now mate. wanderlei, hendo, franklin, machida, and theres one more i forgot i think maybe even more keep up the good work mate

Yeah big Nog and Sadollah as well. Its looking pretty sweet. Cheers for the comments everyone.

Oh that card is sweet! Welcome to the CLUB!!!

Haha @ Girds, yeah i havent been on here in ages, my iphone had an argument with the pavement so that pretty much killed my OCT procrastinating during work hours!

omg a return form the dead. Don't you hate it went your iphone does that and then comes of second best lol. glad to see you back mate

Back
Top Bottom