My Aminu mailday ft Griffin - Low numbered goodness :)

KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi guys!

Back again because I can't stop chasing these Aminu's, lol. Got a pretty big card in this morning as well as some other nice cards over the past week or so, so here I got.

This is a card I forgot to post in my last mailday! Awesome freshman orientation dual patch /25 - This now completes my freshman chase :)
aminufreshmanprime.jpg

This is my 2nd of these and I grabbed it cause I love low numbered cards and the seller took gave me an awesome price on it! Timeless treasures /10
aminutt10.jpg

I was really stoked to see this card finally come up for sale and when I saw the awesome patches I knew it had to be mine. Timeless treasures nba apprentices quad patch /10. I now have both prime quad patch cards but this one kills the other with it's 3, 3clr patchs and the favour name plate patch. LOVE this card :)
quadprimeTT.jpg

Didn't think I'd get this card since it features griffin and is so low numbered, but this is pretty huge addition for me and completes my starting blocks chase. Griffin/Aminu starting blocks black /10! This is also my first beckett graded card and the first graded Aminu card in my PC. I was a bit iffy about having a graded card in the PC but now I see it in hand I love it.
aminugriffinstartingblock.jpg

Well that all for now guys but I should be back in the next couple of weeks with a haul of cards from the new preferred release, so thanks as always for stopping by!

Always hurts when Blake Griffin is on the card too - should be a bit more affordable now that his PFs are Landry / Smith / Ayon!

Back
Top Bottom