Music fans

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Hey guys, Ive been virtually absent from the card collecting world recently as I have been busy starting up an Indie record label. Something ive wanted to do for ages and ive finally decided to bite the bullet and do it. (Hence the selling off of a few of my better cards recently)

The music label will be geared towards punk/hardcore music and all associated types of music.

I have my first release coming out to, a band called the decay, they are from Canada. Check them and us out at Everlong Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads. They play slightly Raw but very melodic and catchy punk tunes.

Even if you dont like that style of music, but still have a myspace account I would appreciate it if you could add us, the more friends the better :)

Or if you know anyone that likes that style of music I would appreciate if ya let em know about us. Ill buy ya a beer or something :)

Official website will be coming soon, where the cd will be available from.

I know the myspace page looks a bit ameturish at the moment but It will hopefully be a bit more professional looking soon.

Thanks for reading :thumbsup:

Now back to the cards

Back
Top Bottom